5

Play song while reading. 🙌🏽

Elijah

"You ready boy's?" I grabbed my gun and put it in my back pocket as I got out the car. Walking in the rain as water dripped from my soaking hair I could hear my heartbeat becoming louder and stronger. I was feeling alive. The dark moon was glaring into my eyes then BANG!! "Play time boys." I smirked as a pulled my gun out from my pocket and stood in the middle of the empty road.

I could hear everything surrounding me and I knew exactly where it all was. "AH GOTCHA!!" I shot the first bullet right into whoever's Head. First body dropped with the falling rain. I set the gun fire off and bodies started dropping around me. I could feel myself changing into the monster I truly am.

The shooting stopped and I looked up slowly and saw the moon becoming brighter. I let out a haunting laugh louder than the sound of the bullets. I could feel it in my veins it felt like a thousand wildfires and I loved every second of it. I fell to my knees laughing at how good it felt. "ELIJAH DONT!!"

My laugh was cut short by my brother. I got up and looked around slowly noticing all the dead bodies surrounding me. "We did good tonight, Eat."

I slowly walked over to a girl pleading for her life. "Plea- please no do- don't I won't tell I promise." I smirked at her as I leaned down to the ground where she was. "Oh no you certainly won't." I grabbed her face and snapped her neck. Picking up her arm I bit into her flesh feeling blood pore into my mouth.

My senses became stronger the more I ate away at her lifeless body. I was becoming stronger and more alive. A flash went before my eyes, and I knew right then that I had become the monster that I always love to hide. I began to eat at her whole body making sure I got every piece of flesh on her bones.

After feasting on her I was wired up and there was no stopping me. Nothing except my brother who didn't even turn. "ELIJAH TAME IT NOW!!" I let out a deep growl which didn't faze him one bit. "Tame. It. Now!" I quickly surrendered and put my monstrous self onto a leash.

"There you're happy now?" I rolled my eyes as I stood up to face my older brother. "Elijah you can't always let it take over you like that. Because when you do that theirs no stopping you, no matter how powerful I may be." I sighed listening to him because I knew this was very true. "Emanuel you're right I'm sorry."

I picked my gun up and put it back in my pocket. We fled the scene and went back home. I was soaking wet by the time I got in the house. I poured myself a glass of whiskey and drank it. As I took in the familiar stinging in my throat from the liquor, memories of the most painful parts of my life started to surfaced.

The feeling of anger consumed me and I wanted to kill. But my anger quickly turned into sadness which turned into brokenness. I was saddened and broken, and my only friend was this bottle. My thoughts started to speak to me as I laid in my bed. They talked louder and louder until I was asleep.

{ Don't You Ever Tame Your Demons. But Always Keep Them On A Leash. }

( Thanks For Reading. Comment & Vote 😇 )