Chapter 1

It was raining. I was wearing a (F/C) dress and I was holding a (F/C) umbrella. I decided to visit the graveyard so I would be able to feel closer to my family and friends. It had been a month that they been abusing me. Then one day when I got back home, I saw that my friends AND my family were dead. I remembered that I called the police and they immediately  came to the house. Turns out that they have been stabbed 20 times and some of the bodies had no organs. I still remembered that day as if it were yesterday. When really they have been dead for 2 weeks. When I snapped back to reality, I realized that it was raining harder. Just looking at their gravestones made me remember the good and bad memories. That's when I lost it.

        I fell on my knees and started to hit the ground. I started to get wet since I dropped my umbrella. My tears started to mix with the rain. " I wish I was stronger  "I thought. That made me cry more. " Damn it " I mumbled. When I looked up and stared at my father's gravestone I started to think I was the one to blame for their deaths.

" You okay?" The voice startled me. There I saw him sitting on a tree branch. 

(CLIFF HANGER! Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'm trying to think on how to make the next chapters more exciting so the story wouldn't be boring. I also want to thank you guys for reading the story! It means a lot to me. Also the picture is once again from google. I promise you guys that I would draw some pictures! Hopefully I don't forget to do that T_T)