Chapter 8

(Reader's POV)

      "To get a clear shot, you must not get distracted" Slender instructed. I usually follow his advice since he knows more about my magic then me. Slender has been telling me this everyday. On my first week, I was fine, but now I keep getting distracted. I had this sensation that something might happen. Even though everything seemed normal. This sensation also didn't let me sleep at night, so now I had dark circles under my eyes. I haven't told anyone though, not even Slender. I snapped myself back to reality, and payed more attention to my training. When my training was over, I started to hear voices. My family and friends. The good moments faded, and bad memories stared rushing through my mind. 

       I felt weak and dizzy. I screamed. Red eyes. They wouldn't leave me alone. I hit my back against the wall and screamed again. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. I heard footsteps running towards me. Then I heard my name. I couldn't see anything. 

       Then a voice that I couldn't recognized said "Even though you started a new life, death will follow you and they will fade away from you". This made me cry more and soon before anyone got to my helpless body, I blacked out. 

(Slender's POV)

        I heard (Name)'s screams. I got up and ran out of my office. Then I saw her against the wall. She screamed again. 

        "(Name)!" I yelled. I didn't make it in time. She already blacked out. I fell on my knees and hugged her sleeping body. That's when the other pastas came in and asked what happened. "I don't know" I whispered, hugging (Name) tighter. 

        "Soon she'll be mine!" boomed a voice. 

        "Zalgo...he's back" I thought. 

(EJ's POV)

        That voice. "What does he want? Why does he want (Name) for?" I thought. Slender got up with (Name)'s body and went to her room. He then put (Name) on her bed and pulled a blanket over her. 

        "That's why she was acting so strange" Slender whispered, stroking her hair. He sighed. "Jack..." Slender's voice trailed off. "Please take care of her...I'll be back with a explanation" Slender said. I nodded. 

        "She doesn't deserve this" Masky whispered. Masky must know something about this. I looked at (Name) with a sad expression. 

        "It's barely her second week" I said, putting my hand on her forehead.