Chapter 18

(EJ's POV)

       When I lunged at her, she didn't make a move. Before I could swing my weapon at her, she tripped me. It was unexpected. I was laying on my back with (Name)'s sword pointing at my neck.

        "Give up, I don't want to hurt you" she whispered. 

       "I rather not, love" I said, smirking. She started to blush a light red. I hit her weapon out of her hand and lunged at her. She dodged all my moves. When I tried to stab her, she did a back flip and she dodged my move. She did many flips. She then grabbed my sword and stabbed me in the arm. Pain shot up my arm. She was able to get her hands on my weapon. Slender finally ended the battle. (Name) helped me to a log. She then hugged me. When Slender arrived, he healed my arm.

(Reader's POV)

        "I'm sorry Jack" I said. 

       "It's okay, it happens...well it was supposed to happen to one of us" Jask said. Slender hasn't told me anything.

       "Is he mad at me" I thought. I got up and left Jack and Slender. Nobody told me anything. "Is everyone mad at me for hurting EJ?" I thought. Guilt started to rush through my mind. For the rest of the time, I sat alone. Then I heard cheering. I saw my next opponent. Everyone was happy to see him.

        "I will beat this girl for hurting EJ" he said. 

        "Now this is just to see where she is at, and besides one of them had to get hurt and EJ is okay" Slender said. My opponent just rolled his eyes. His name was Magic Phantom. 

(Magic Phantom's POV)

         I approached my opponent. She had (H/L) (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and was wearing a v-neck t-shirt and some shorts.

        "Can I have your name?" I said, extending my hand. She hesitated for a minute.

        "It's (Name)" she said, shaking my hand. 

       "Don't be so nervous (Name), besides we all know you're going to lose" I sneered. There was no fear in her eyes. 

      "We'll see about that" she said. 

        "Why bother when everyone is mad at you for hurting EJ" I said. She didn't say anything. "No wonder your family and friends left you, because of how stupid and pathetic you are" I said, walking away. "Why did I say that?" I thought. I felt so mean now. After the match, I would go and apologize to her and hopefully she would forgive me. I sighed as I got back. Everyone cheered as I stepped into the arena. I sat on the bench and waited for (Name) to come to the arena. Time passed and she didn't set foot in the arena. "I really did hurt her" I thought. I started to wish that I didn't say those things, even though wishing doesn't do any good.