Chapter 20

(EJ's POV)

       Slender and me ran towards Magic Phantom. 

       "Are you okay?" Slender asked. Everyone was now on their feet. Magic Phantom didn't respond. I raised my eyebrow. 

       "Did anything happen before the match?" I asked. Once again he didn't answer. 

       Before I could ask again, he said "I deserve to get hurt". We looked at him.

       "You told her something, didn't you?" Slender asked, bending down. Magic Phantom hesitated and then nodded. I was furious. 

        "What the hell did you tell her?" I boomed, grabbing him by the neck. He didn't say anything. I lifted him up into the air. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TELL HER?!" I yelled.

        "EJ put him down and calm down" Slender commanded. I sighed and put Magic Phantom down. "Now, we are not mad, we just want to know what you said to her" Slender said softly. 

(Reader's POV)

         "You useless idiot, we can't expect anything good from you" mom said, raising the belt. 

          "Mommy stop it" I whispered. The noise that the slash made rang through my ears. My arm started to bleed. I heard the rest of the family laughing at me. At school, I was sitting on the grass. 

          "You stupid nerd, you don't deserve to live" Holly said, pulling my hair. "This is where you belong" she sneered, throwing me into the mud. Tears rolled down my cheeks. Everyone was laughing at me. The harsh reality hurts. Nobody will help me. When my new family kills me later, I will have nothing left, not even a memory of a smile. 

(Ben's POV)

          Everyone started to split up, to find (Name). In each group there was five people. In my group there was EJ, Toby, Masky, and Hoodie. We were walking deeper into the woods. It would've have been easier if Slender was helping, but he had to sort things out with MP. I still couldn't believe that he said those things about her past. "Who told him about her past? Why is he so mean to her if he just met her? He isn't like that" I thought. I then tripped on a root of a tree. 

          "Are you okay?" EJ asked, helping me up. 

          "Yeah" I said.

          "Guys I think I found her" Hoodie said, pointing down at a steep hill. He was right. (Name) was at the bottom of the hill, unconscious. I saw blood. 

          "We need to hurry, she's bleeding and she might get infected" Masky said. 

(Masky's POV)

          I picked up a branch. It was next to the edge of the hill. 

         "She must have tripped on this and rolled down the hill" I said, predicting. The group agreed. We carefully walked down the steep hill. When we got down, I was shocked in what I saw. (Name) had many cuts and bruises from the sharp rocks and the fall. EJ slowly picked her up, and started to climb up the hill. It was quiet on the way back. I broke the silence. "Do you think Zalgo would've gotten to her if we didn't find her sooner?" I asked. They were all silent for a minute.

        "Maybe" they all said.  I was worried for (Name). I hope she's okay.