Chapter 4

(Reader's POV)

     A few minutes later, Ben and me finished breakfast and started to clean up. When we finished, Ben told me to pack some clothes. I gave him a bewildered look. "Why?" I asked.

     "Just do it" Ben said looking down. So I did what I was told. I stuffed most of my clothes in my (F/C) backpack. When I got out of my room, I saw Ben waiting for me at the front door. 

     "Ready?" he asked. I nodded

(Ben's POV)

      Before we left the house, (Name) locked the door. To bad that she might never come back. \

      "Stay close to me so you won't get lost" I said. (Name)'s (H/L) (H/C) hair was flying with the wind. It was like a cape. Her (E/C) eyes were filled with bravery, strength, and determination. I never seen a girl like that. I mean I killed many girls in my past but I never seen a girl like her. Especially one that has powers. Then (Name) caught me staring at her. I looked away. For the rest of the time we didn't speak. It was pretty awkward. That's when the mansion started to come in view. 

      "You live here by yourself?" she asked. 

      "No I have roommates living here to, but before you can meet them, I need to take you to Slender" I replied. 

(Reader's POV) 

      "Slender?" I thought. "Hope he's nice". Ben opened the front door and peeked inside. 

      "We arrived at a good time" Ben said. "Ladies first". I giggled as I went inside. Ben was right, there was nobody around. Ben then motioned me to follow. Then we arrived at a big black door. "Before we go in let me do most of the talking and if Slender asks you a question, answer honestly" Ben explained. I nodded. Then Ben knocked on the door. 

(Slender's POV) 

    "Why is there a human in the mansion" I thought as I hit my office desk. As the human got closer, I sense something different. I sensed an un-ordinary heart. I also sensed strong powers and bravery. "So this isn't a normal human" I thought as I wrote down some notes. That's when I heard a knock on the door. It was Ben. "Come in child" I said as Ben opened the door. Standing right next to him was a girl with (E/C) eyes, (H/C) hair, she was also wearing a (F/C) shirt, (F/C) pants, and a pair of (F/C) shoes. "It can't be her...can it?" I thought. "There's no way it can be her." When I took a closer look at her, I realized it was her. "What brings you here with a girl, child?" I asked. 

(Finally made it to Chapter 4! Okay for Chapter 2, 3, and 4 I drew the illustrations myself. Sorry that Chapter's 2 was bad. I was in a hurry so yeah. and on chapter 4 I honestly didn't know what details I should use so I looked up the mansion. mimicked it, and added some details of my own. Once again I got the picture idea from google. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it!)