Chapter 11

(Reader's POV)

        "I wish that I didn't exist" I whispered. Ben just hugged me tighter. 

        "Don't say that, you're the best thing that has happened in the Creepypasta family" he said. We stood in silent for a few minutes. 

        "I need to go to the bathroom" I lied. Ben broke the hug and stayed outside, when I went inside. I went to my room and locked my door. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I was brushing my hair, I heard noises coming from the tub. I slowly approached the tub and slid the curtain to the side. Nothing. "It must have been my imagination" I thought. I then lied down on my bed and didn't get up. I also wanted to skip dinner.

(Slender's POV)

        I knew everyone was listening when I was throwing my fits, but I didn't say anything about it. Everyone was quiet. It seemed strange. "Where's (Name)?" I asked. Everyone shrugged. I groaned. I decided to make dinner tonight. There was one seat empty. (Name) didn't come down. "Are you guys sure that you didn't see (Name) anywhere?" I asked.

        "She might be in her room, I'll go check on her" Masky said, standing up. I nodded as Masky left to go get (Name). 

(Masky's POV)

        I walked to (Name)'s bedroom door. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again but harder. Still no answer.

        "(Name)" I said as I started to pick the lock. When I unlocked the door, I went in. (Name) was lying on her bed, sleeping. She was drenched in cold sweat, trembling, and whimpering. I stroked her hair. She started to shake more, so I shook her up. When she woke up, she squeaked. "It's only me (Name)" I said. She then calmed down.

(Reader's POV)

        I calmed down. "(Name) get your shit together, it's just Masky" I thought. 

       Masky then said "Dinner is ready".

       "I don't want to eat" I said, looking down. 

       "You have to eat to get your energy back up!" Masky exclaimed. I didn't answer, nor did I look at him. Masky sighed and left the room. I felt so mean. I didn't want to shut them out. I just didn't want nothing bad happening to the only family I had. I whimpered. Then I started to cry. I wish I could protect them instead of them protecting me. "Why would they protect me, if I don't even deserve to live, I'm just a weak little piece of shit" I said to myself.