Chapter 23

(3rd Person view)

        Thinking you life is filled with darkness? Full of problems? Well guess what? Don't think that! Sooner or later you'll get to the light. We're all survivors and we can do this. We're all strong! That's what (Name) thinks. She's right. Even though Zalgo is planning something, she always looks at the bright side. She's usually happy. With that she has a new family. Of course she bumps into problems but she decides to survive and she does! Sure that she might look weak since she lets out tears and gets hurt. The truth is that she is strong. There is nobody in this world that is the strongest, because we're all the same.

(EJ's POV)

         I woke up with a painful headache. I groaned. It's rare for me to get these headaches. Then I started to think "Is something going to happen today?". I changed into my daily clothes and left for the kitchen, Everyone was there chatting, while (Name) served us (Favorite Pancakes). They were good. I normally eat organs but somehow the human food started to taste better. I chuckled as I dug my forks into my pancakes. When (Name) finished serving, she plopped herself next to me and Toby. The three of us started to talk about random things, which led us to not knowing what we were talking about. I chuckled.

(Toby's POV)

           I laughed. We were just talking about pancakes and now we're talking about flowers. I looked at Slender who was quiet. 

           "Slender is something wrong?" (Name) asked, obviously noticing it as well. Slender looked at her without saying anything. 

          "Slender?" I asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. He then got up and ran up the stairs without saying anything. Everyone stopped.

          "What's up with him?" EJ asked. 

          "I don't know...but I'm going to go and check on him" (Name) said, picking up Slender's unfinished plate. 

(Slender's POV)

           I slammed my desk with my fist. 

           "I ran out of time" I said, throwing papers. I fell on my knees. "Why can't I do more for this child?" I asked, crying. I heard the door open and close. I looked up and saw (Name) with my breakfast. She put the plate down and knelt down, next to me.

            "Is something wrong?" (Name) asked. I looked at her and hugged her. 

            "If something happens today, please blame me" I said.

            "What's going to happen?" (Name) asked. 

            "I don't know but it's still going to be my fault if something happens to you" I replied. 

            "No it will not be your fault, it will be nobody's fault, we'll get through this" (Name) said.