Chapter 13

(Ben's POV)

I followed (Name). I followed her because I felt like something might happen. She looked beautiful. Her (H/C) hair was flying with the wind and her (E/C) eyes shined with the sun. When we arrived at the lake, she lied down on her stomach. She then put her hand in the lake. I slowly approached her.

"Boo" I whispered in her ear. She quickly took her hand out of the lake and looked at me.

(Reader's POV)

I looked at Ben. I didn't expect to see anyone here. I sat up.

"I didn't expect to see you here" I said, picking at the grass.

"Actually...I followed you here" Ben admitted, sitting next to me. I giggled. I threw a piece of grass at Ben. Ben let out a small growl. I threw another piece of grass at Ben. He then tackled me. I laughed. Ben just chuckled. I sat back up. For the rest of the time we talked and laughed. Well we mostly laughed. I almost forgot about my problems and Zalgo. When we started to walk back to the mansion, I started to feel dizzy.

"Ben" I mumbled. I didn't hear what he said because I once again blacked out.

(EJ's POV)

I was the only one that was not upstairs. Everyone was up there doing their own thing. I was reading a book about the human body. I was pretty bored though. That's when Ben came in. He was carrying (Name), bridal style.

"What happend?" I asked, closing my book.

"We were walking back, and she just blacked out" he explained. Ben put (Name) down on the couch. I looked at Ben, who was literally recording everything.

"REALLY" I yelled. Then (Name) opened her eyes. Instead of her having her normal eye color, she had red eyes.

Then she said "Zalgo, he will destroy us all". Then she blacked out.

(Slender's POV)

"SLENDER" Ben and EJ yelled. I rushed downstairs. EJ was kneeing down next to (Name) and Ben was looking a little scared.

"What happened?" I asked. They didn't say anything, but Ben showed me a video. I was shaking now.

"We're running out of time" I said, putting my hand on her forehead. EJ looked at me worriedly. Ben also looked at me. We need to hurry.

(YES CHAPTER 13 FINISHED! HAHA! Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the chapters. I might not upload on Saturday or Sunday. So sorry. I have some errands to run so I wouldn't have enough time. Thank you for you patience! :3)