Chapter 14

(Ben's POV)

         I was honestly scared. I have never seen a pasta do that. I looked at Slender. He was standing still doing nothing. He might be thinking about something. Then I looked at (Name). She let out a small groan. She slowly opened her eyes. I hid behind the couch. 

         "You idiot, her eyes are back to normal and stop acting like a chicken" EJ said with a annoyed tone. (Name) looked at both of us.

         "What happened?" she asked as she sat up. I showed her the video. When the video ended, she had no reaction. She just buried her head onto her knees. 

         To comfort her, EJ hugged her and said "It's going to be okay".

(EJ's POV)

         (Name) was shaking. 

         "It's all my fault that we're in this mess" she kept saying. 

         Every time she would say that, I would say "No it's not, we'll get through this together". Slender, on the other hand was doing nothing. "Wow so helpful" I thought. I looked at Ben who was on the other side of the couch, hugging (Name) as well. Now both of us were hugging her, doing our best to comfort her. When we were able to calm her down, we told jokes. There was not a single joke that she didn't laugh at. Seeing her like that made me feel a little warm. 

(Slender's POV) 

          I was now in my office. I knew that Ben and EJ are mad at me for not helping. I went through all my files to see what could possibly happen next. I sighed of frustration. I left my office to check on (Name) and the others. When I arrived I saw the three of them leaning on each other. EJ and Ben were leaning on (Name)'s shoulder, while (Name) rested her head on Ben. I chuckled. One by one, I put them in their rooms, onto their beds. When I finished, I went to Masky and Hoodie's room.

(Masky's POV)

           I yawned. I took a pill and drank the remaining water that I had. Before I could even lie down on my bed, there was a knock on the door.

           "TOBY GO TO SLEEP" I yelled.

           "Masky it's me" Slender said. I didn't say anything, but opened the door. Slender motioned me and Hoodie to follow. Hoodie mumbled something, but followed us. Thoughts started to rush through my mind. "Did we do something wrong?" I thought. When we got in, Slender motioned us to sit.