Chapter 25

(Reader's POV) 

        Some days had past. Dark Link has been coming in with food. I wouldn't eat any of it. 

       "You need to eat" Dark Link said, putting the bowl next to me. I didn't turn around. "You wedding is tomorrow" he said. I didn't turn around. I heard him sigh. I have been lying on the ground for the past few days without moving. My stomach growled. Then I felt a hand on my waist. Dark Link turned me around and put me on his lap. I was lying on his lap now. "You need to eat" he said. He picked up the spoon that was full of soup and put it into my mouth. It felt like I haven't ate in years. Dark Link continued to feed me until I finished the bowl. I felt my face turning red. Dark Link started to wipe my mouth with a napkin. "Doesn't you stomach feel better?" he asked. 

      "Y-yes" I stammered. He chuckled. The chains rattled. He stroked my hair before he left. He locked the door and slowly walked away. "The wedding is tomorrow" I said to myself, playing with the chains. I couldn't believe it was tomorrow. I also missed the pastas. I made a sad smile. "I deserve this torture, and I don't deserve to be saved" I said to myself. I stopped playing with the chains. I started to forget how the sun felt like. I wish I could go outside at least. I picked up the (F/C) blanket that was next to me. I put the blanket over me and fell asleep. 

       The next day. Dark Link woke me up. He slowly removed my cuffs. 

       "Don't try anything" he said, removing my cuffs. He helped me up and took me out of the dungeons. He then took me to a elegant bedroom. "I'm going to wait for you outside, call me when you're done putting on the dress, and the dress is in the closet" he said, pointing at a closet. He then closed the door. I opened the closet door. It was a black dress with a red pattern. I sighed. I slowly got dressed. I opened the door and Dark Link came in. I sat down on the stool of the dresser. I didn't expect Dark Link to do my make up and my hair. He made a fancy bun on my hair (if you have short hair, he didn't do anything to it, he put flowers in it though). He then put black and red roses in my hair. I quietly cried. I didn't expect Dark Link to hug me from behind. "I'm sorry" he said. I cried more.

         I didn't want to marry Zalgo but I didn't want to hurt the pastas either. Dark Link dried my tears and started to apply my make up. My make up matched my dress. Dark Link slowly put the veil over my face. He took my hand and took me to the small church. It was a minute walk so it wasn't bad. It felt good to feel the sun against my skin. All the guests were outside the church. When they saw me, they started to clap. 

         "I don't want to do this" I thought, as I went inside the church. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Dark Link hugged me and told me it was going to be okay. I started to feel like I was being watched. Then I felt Dark Link's face closer to mine. 

(WHOOP WHOOP! Chapter updated! I'm having so much fun writing this story. I feel like I'm the main character!  I'm sorry for the crappy drawings. They should be more handsomer...I guess. I don't think that's a word but who cares. Never mind my ELA teacher cares. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! XD. I got this picture on google because I somehow fell in love with it. Man I'm weird. )