Chapter 2

"Do I know you?" I asked as I got up.

          "Nah" he said looking at my eyes. He jumped off the branch and started walking towards me. He was like a foot smaller then me, has elf like ears, and was wearing a hunter costume. 

          "Wait a minute...are you Link?" I asked. I instantly regretted it because his eyes were black as the night and had red eye balls. "All of this stuff is really making me stupid " I thought. He just stared at me. "S-sorry" I stammered "I spoke to quickly. 

          "It's fine" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

         "What are you doing?" I asked.

          "Nothing" he said as he slowly removed his arm from my waist. I felt my face getting warmer. 

         "What's your name anyways" I asked.

         "Ben" he said. I then realized that we were both standing in the rain. I picked up my umbrella and putted it over us. "Thanks" Ben said.

         "Ben do you want to go to my place and dry up before you go home?" I asked. He looked at me for a solid minute and accepted my offer. So then we both started walking home together. " He isn't human is he?" I thought. I didn't want to ask him because it might get him on his bad side. 

         "Want to be friends?"

          (Ben's POV)

          "Why is it taking so long?" I thought. "I know it was hard for her since she got abused and losing the people she was close to." I looked up at the gray sky. It was nice of her to share the umbrella with me. "So a yes or a no?" I asked.

        "S-sure" she stammered. How cute. When we arrived at (Name)'s house, she gave me a blanket to keep warm. "Sorry I forgot to give you my name" she said.

        "No need (Name) I already know it" I said with a grin. She then looked at me and went to the kitchen to grab food. I chuckled. "Slender would be proud if I brought this girl to the mansion" I thought. "This girl is not human though". I sensed strong powers from her, like magic."She used to be weak and would fear everything, but now she's the opposite of that". I started to spy on her on the first day she started to get bullied and abused. " At the same time  she's still the same person". "Kind, loving, smart, and forgiving". Then a question popped up in my mind. "Did she forgive these people for abusing her?". "I should ask her about her past because if I tell her things that I know about her...then she might figure out that I have been spying on her". My thoughts were cut short as (Name) bought in some sandwiches and some juice.