Chapter 22

(Reader's POV)

        Everyone was cheerful. I sat on the couch with EJ, Ben, and Toby. We all talked, told jokes, and ate food. Then Magic Phantom came into the living room. Everyone fell silent. It stood like this for five minutes. I saw that MP's face was turning red of embarrassment.

        "(N-Name) can I take you somewhere?" he asked, looking down. All eyes were on me now.

        "Okay" I said, standing up.

        "You c-can't go, you can barely walk and don't you remember what he said to you" Toby said, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

         "I'll be fine" I said. Then Magic Phantom and me went outside. He then led me through the woods into a clearing. It was surrounded by blue, red, and black roses. There was (F/C) butterflies flying around. Magic Phantom led me to a bench that was placed not so long ago. We sat down. 

         "I'm sorry for saying those things to you" he said, fiddling with his hands. "I'm not normally like that, maybe I got a little to excited" he continued. "You have every right to be mad at me and I did deserve to lose". I processed everything on what he was saying. "Also I want to give you a gift" he said, taking out something from his pocket. It was a (F/C) moon pendent. "Let me put it on you" he offered. I moved my hair to the side as he put on the necklace on my neck. I looked at his eyes. They were filled with honesty and kindness. I smiled.

          "I forgive you" I said. He acted quickly. He gave me a hug in a blink of an eye, of course I hugged him back.

(Magic Phantom's POV)

         This was the longest hug I ever had. I started to shake and cry. 

         "What's wrong?" (Name) asked. 

         "It's just...this is the most happiest moment of my life" I said wiping my tears away. She gave me a napkin. For the rest of them time we talked and got to know each other more. The last few minutes we had left, we watched the moon and the stars. We then got up and started to walk back. (Name) struggled to keep up so I decided to give her a piggy back ride. She kept telling me that it was okay but I insisted. When we got back, nobody was around since it was midnight. 

         "Thank you" (Name) said, playing with her necklace. I smiled.

         "No...thank you for forgiving me" I replied, kissing her hand.

(EJ's POV)

          I didn't expect it to go well. I pretty much stalked them. For a good reason though. I followed them in case Magic Phantom did something. And guess what? I bumped into Masky and Hoodie who were doing the same thing as me. It was awkward though. After they went inside the house, we went in. "I hope he isn't planning anything" I thought. I heard (Name) closing her door, I sighed. I went to my bedroom and closed the door. I has theories about what Zalgo's plans are, but had no evidence to prove them. This was hard. Ben and me spent a whole day trying to find clues but failed. This is harder then I thought. 

(SHOUT OUT FOR @Vennaari! She convinced me to keep going! I was planning to stop writing the story! She noticed it and decided to help me out. It's rare for me for someone to help me! I feel blessed! Without her I wouldn't be here typing! Just met her and she's already a sister to me! Thank you! God bless you! Anyways...THANKS FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR GUYS! It means so much to me for people sticking around to read my story! ENOUGH OF ME BLABBERING, LET'S ALL CELEBRATE! PARTYYYYYY! Sorry for being crazy, because that's who I am!)