Chapter 24

(Note: This chapter is only going to be on the Reader's POV and possibly chapter 25 as well)

(Reader's POV)

          Slender and me stepped out of the office. Then there was a explosion. It blurred my vision. I went flying back in the air. I landed on a pile of bricks. I slowly got up and looked at the remaining of the house.Everything was destroyed. Tears started to form in the corners of my eyes. 

          "Slender!" I called out. No response. 

          "(Name) over here" a voice cried. I ran towards the direction of the voice. All the pastas were inside a dome, similar to mine. I threw a fireball at the dome. Nothing happened. 

         "Pathetic girl" a different voice said. I turned around and saw my enemy before me. Zalgo. "Such a beautiful girl with the strongest powers" he continued. 

         "What do you want?" I asked, swatting his hand away from me. 

         "Isn't it obvious sweetheart? I want to kill you all" he said, smirking. The dome started to shrink on them.

         "Stop!" I yelled. It stopped. "Let's make a deal...please" I said. Zalgo raised his eyebrow. "Please don't hurt them, they saved me and I want to repay them back by saving them so please, I'll do anything" I exclaimed. 

         "Alright then" Zalgo said. "If you want them to live, then give me your hand in marriage" he said, smirking. 

         "Don't do it (Name)!" Toby yelled, hitting the dome. 

         "And I don't want you trying anything either" Zalgo added.

         "You promise though?" I asked. 

         "Of course but like I said if you try to do something they are dead" Zalgo replied.

          "Deal" I said. The dome vanished. Zalgo then took me by the waist. His sharp mails dug into my skin, causing me to bleed. 

          "Wai-" Toby yelled. It was to late though. I was gone with my enemy. I should've fought back but I didn't want the pastas to die or get hurt, so I did nothing. We teleported to a castle. He let go of my waist but held onto my hand. It was warm. He then led me inside. For a second I thought Ben was here but then I realized it was someone else.

         "This is Dark Link" Zalgo said.

         "Hey" Dark Link said, extending his hand. I took his hand.

         "My name is (Name)" I said.

         "Take her to her room and put the cuffs on her hands so she won't try anything with her magic" Zalgo said. When Zalgo left, Dark Link grabbed my wrist and dragged me to the dungeons. He threw me in and put the cuffs over my hands, which prevented me from using my magic. He then left without saying another word. I heard the door getting locked and someone walking away. I started to cry. I knew I saved the pastas, but it wasn't enough. 

        "I was suppose to be strong" I whispered. I'm just a helpless girl. Who could barely protect her family. I cried more. I was lying down on the cold stoned floor. It started to get harder for me to breath. There was a huge bang on the door.

        "Shutup!" Dark Link yelled. I held in the tears. I let out a small whimper but didn't say anything. My vision started to blur. I started to get tired. I slowly closed my eyes. I fell asleep. I heard the door open and footsteps approaching me. Then I felt someone stroking my hair. Then they left and locked the dungeon door.