Chapter 7

(Reader's POV)

      "Ugh... my head hurts like hell" I thought as I opened my eyes. "Wait...am I in someone's bed?" I thought as I got up. The bedroom had no decorations what so ever. There was a nightstand, a wardrobe, and a door that led to the bathroom. I then opened the door that possibly led me to the hallway. "Bingo!" I thought. Out of nowhere, Slender appeared in front of me. I jumped. 

      "You're awake my child" he said chuckling. 

      "Y-yeah" I stammered.

      "Come now, I want to introduce you to the others" he said motioning me to follow.

(Slender's POV) 

        (Name) stayed close to me. "Just like a little girl" I thought, chuckling. When we got to the living room, I motioned her to sit down. "Wait here while I go get the others and please don't do anything stupid" I said. She nodded. "Hope she doesn't cause any problems" I thought. When I finally got the other pasta's in the living room, I introduced (Name) to them. Everyone seemed cool with her. I started to feel that (Name) will do great. I also decided to train her on using her magic and all that. I chuckled. 

 (3rd Person View) 

        It has been a week that (Name) has became a pasta. In just a week, (Name) has became a master of her powers. She impressed everyone. There was no way on how to explain how happy she felt. She then gave everyone gifts. For example, she gave Slender a new tie, Jeff a white hoodie and that had his name on it, Sally a new toy, Ben a new gaming console, and EJ a month supply of kidneys. Everyone was grateful for their gifts. They didn't see (Name) as a new pasta, they saw her more of a kind and loving sister. They thought that this happiness would last. Little do they know that there was a plan going against them. 

(Zalgo's POV)

       Idiots. "THEY'RE ALL IDIOTS!" I yelled slamming the table. "If I got my hands on this girl, I might be able to destroy them all. "I'll take their happiness away and one by one they will die". I laughed at my brilliant plan. "I'm coming for you (Name) just you wait" I said chuckling. With that I led out my evil laugh. "They don't stand a chance". 

(Hope you guys enjoyed chapter 5,6, and 7. Chapter 6's image, I got the idea from once again from Google. Honestly, I never have any good ideas. Well sometimes anyways. I also hope that my story isn't boring to you guys. Okay now I'm assuming things. Maybe I shouldn't jump to conclusions...GAH T_T)