Chapter 26

(Reader's POV) 

         Dark Link slowly took off my veil. "What is he doing?" I thought. Nobody was in the room. Then he planted his lips on mine. It was a forceful kiss. He held me tightly so I couldn't push him away. The kiss was passionate at the same time though. We were like this for a few minutes. He then broke the kiss. We were out of breath. I quickly pulled the veil over my face so he wouldn't see my blushing face. 

         "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it" he said smirking.

         "It's f-fine" I stammered. I was still processing on what just happened. The door opened and all the guests came in. They took their seats. Dark Link and me went outside. Everything was in place. I felt tears forming in my eyes. I heard the music playing. I took Dark Link's arm and went in. The flower girls were ahead of us. One of them reminded me of Sally. Before you know it, I was standing before Zalgo and the priest. We both sat down as the priest told prayers and blessings. Now we were on our feet. I placed my hands in Zalgo's. I couldn't stop shaking. 

          "Will you take this woman to be your wife?" the priest asked.  

          "Yes" Zalgo said, smiling.

           "Will you take this man to be your husband?" the priest asked. I hesitated. I didn't say anything. "Miss (Last Name) we are asking you a question" the priest said, in a annoyed tone. I couldn't say anything. I was frozen. Under the veil, I was crying. Before the priest could say anything else, someone broke a window. Someone broke into the wedding. I was happy that it stopped though. Everyone was running. Guards were looking for the person that broke in. Zalgo was trying to calm everyone down, even though he was panicking to. Another window was broken. Then the lights went out. I couldn't see anything. All I heard was screams. I felt someone's hand on my mouth. They then took my wrist and started to pull me away. Then I felt Dark Link's hand on my other wrist. I was being pulled from two different directions. The unknown person threw my wrist. Dark Link and me fell onto the ground. I felt like I was on someone's chest. I opened my eyes and saw Dark Link. I quickly got up. At the same time I felt someone put a needle into my neck. There was no more noise. I soon blacked out.

(EJ's POV)

             That was harder then I thought. (Name) fell into my arms when she blacked out. I picked her up and carried her bridal style. I climbed out of the window unnoticed. When I got outside, I took off her veil. Then I started to walk back to my group. I heard someone running behind me. I turned around and saw Dark Link. I started to run. 

             "Come back you!" Dark Link yelled. I kept running. I saw my group running ahead of me. We got back to the mansion with Dark Link on our tail. I went inside with (Name) while everyone dealt with the cat. I took (Name) to her room and placed her on her bed. I examined her. No wounds. I sighed as I played with her hair. 

            "I saved you, we all did" I whispered.