Chapter 10

(Reader's POV)

       I woke up fresh and ready for training. I took a shower and changed in a (F/C) t-shirt, jeans, (F/C) shoes, and a (F/C) hoodie. When I got out of the room, there was nobody around. I looked everywhere for them, but found nobody. Panic started to attack me. "Did someone kidnap them? Did they get killed?" I thought. That's when I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the little hole which helped me see who was knocking. It was the pastas. I opened the door, as everyone stumbled in. 

       "Where were you guys?" I asked, helping them. 

       "Restocking some supplies" Hoodie said.

       "Oh" I said as I helped Toby with the supplies. 

(Toby's POV) 

        (Name) and me went down to the basement to restock. 

        "So (Name) are you feeling better?" I asked. (Name) nodded. "Are you afraid about the events that are going around?" I asked. (Name) stood silent. "And yesterday...what did you see?"I also asked. Tears rolled down her cheeks. 

        "Damn it Toby, well curiosity killed that cat" I thought. (Name) was now on her knees. I kneeled right next to her and hugged her. A few minutes later, (Name) stopped crying as I stroked her (H/C) hair. I somehow wished that this moment would never end. 

(Slender's POV)

        I threw the papers off my desk with frustration. I then flipped my desk over. "HOW CAN THIS BE!" I yelled. "I want to help her" I whispered as I fell on my knees. I looked out the window. "Slender, you don't have that much time, you must figure something out before it's to late" I thought, as I picked up my mess. When I finished, I took out a piece of paper and wrote down some things that I know. "The only thing that I can do is  train her more on her magic and teach her on how to use a weapon" I whispered. "I need to help her" I thought. 

(Ben's POV)

        We all stood outside of Slender's office door. Slender was feeling frustrated. I looked at (Name) who's hands were shaking. Then she left us and went outside to the porch. There was no more noise coming from the office, so we all departed. I went outside where (Name) was. She was sitting on the porch steps.

       "I only been here for two weeks, and I'm already a burden" she said, without looking at me.

       "That's not true, you're one of us, you're part of the family" I said hugging her. She hugged back. Her (E/C) eyes started to sparkle with tears. Nobody wanted to lose (Name), she's to kind for this burden.