Chapter 16

(Slender's POV) 

        Seeing (Name) smile, makes me feel like it was just a normal day. It wasn't though. I sighed as I finished up my waffles. I looked at (Name), who was cheerfully talking to Toby. Soon everybody finished and left. Masky and Hoodie stayed so they could be able to help (Name) clean. I gave them a thumbs up. They both gave me thumbs up of their own. I then left to my office. I wrote down some notes before calling EJ and Ben. In my notes I wrote down theories about Zalgo's plans, coordinates, and what could happen next. 

(EJ's POV)

          I felt my body tense up. For some reason, I started to worry about what could happen next. "Could it be today? Tomorrow? Next week?" I thought. I heard a knock on the door, 

          "Come in" I said, putting on my mask. 

          "EJ, Slender wants to see us" Ben said. I nodded and stood up. We both went to the office without saying anything to each other. When we got there, I opened the door. When we did, we saw a very busy Slender Man. When he looked up, he motioned us to sit. 

(Ben's POV)

           We both sat down. 

           "I'm sorry that I'm wasting you time" Slender said, organizing the papers in front of him. "I gave Masky and Hoodie a mission and it was to keep an eye on (Name)" he said.

           "Why?" I asked.

           "In case if she jumps into danger or she is part of Zalgo's plan" he answered. 

           "So what do you want us to do?" EJ asked.

           "I want both of you to find out on what Zalgo is planning" he said. We both looked at each other. "You can ask the others for help and I'll provide the supplies that you need" he added.

           "We'll take it!" We both said.

(Reader's POV)

           I was outside, at the backyard. I used my magic to grow many flowers. They started to bloom. Different types of flowers and colors started to fill the backyard with life. Every step I took, a flower would bloom behind it. I felt happy. I lied down on the green grass. The blue sky, the white clouds, and the backyard was full of life and colors. I somehow felt like I was being watched. I ignored it though. I let out a deep breath. My eyelids started to flutter. I slowly closed my eyes. Then I fell asleep on the grass. 

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoy the story so far! I enjoy writing this story. As for the art, I made it from my head. I mean finally I got some ideas from my own head! It doesn't take me long to draw them though. Well I'm off now! Goodbye my fellow readers! :3)