Chapter 6

(Reader's POV)

      They both stared at me. 

       "How did you meet Jeff?" they both asked. I froze.

       "Should I tell them?" I thought. I didn't want to lie to them though. "W-well.." I stammered. I looked at the ground again. "One day my family decided to play hide and seek". "Whoever found me, would get to kill me" I explained. I continued "Well my father found me and chased me to the woods, and there I bumped into Jeff since I wasn't looking straight". "Then my father asked Jeff if he was going to kill me and he nodded". "Father just laughed and left me with Jeff". "When my father was out of view...Jeff told me to run and so I did". To finish it off I said "I never got to thank him properly and I'm grateful that he saved me". I felt tears forming in the corner of my eyes. I was able to hide them but I felt my heart breaking, realizing that I would never be loved by them. 

(Ben's POV)

     I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Jeff? Saving someone's life!" I thought. I looked at Slender who was writing down the whole story. I frowned. "Why does he have to take notes?". Slender then gave me a cold stare. Oops. I forgot that he can read minds. Then Slender put his pen down and looked at (Name). "I wonder if Slender feels bad for her" I thought. Then Slender looked at me and gave me a nod. 

      "Alright, I decided to make you one of us (Name)" he said. (Name)'s eyes grew wide. "Ben you can leave now" Slender said.  I nodded and left the office. 

(Slender's POV) 

       When Ben left. I looked at (Name). I bent down until I had my face in her eye level. "(Name) did you ever knew that you had powers?" I asked. She looked at me with a bewildered look and shook her head no. "You have the strongest powers and if you become one of us, you can finally use you powers" I explained. "Another reason is that you can begin a new life, and live with us" I continued. Her (E/C) eyes were filled with excitement. "So what do you say?"

(Reader's POV)

       I felt my eyes sparkle with excitement. "Will I remember my past though?" I asked. 

      "Yes you will...do you want to remember it?" Slender asked.

      "Yes I do" I said quickly. Slender chuckled. 

      "If it is a yes, take my hand" he said. "If it is a no, the run out of the mansion and return home". I hesitated. Then I took a deep breath and took his hand. Slender then started mumbling something in a different language. Before I could ask him anything, I felt myself getting warmer and dizzy. 

      "Is this death? If it is I fell for it" I thought. A flash of light then blurred my vision. The next thing you know, I blacked out.