Chapter 19

(Reader's POV)

        Tears run down my cheeks. He was right. "Would they turn against me?" I thought. That question flew around my mind. Anger started to flow inside me.

        "I'll show him" I said. I got up and ran towards the arena. I burst through the doors. All eyes were on me. I saw Magic Phantom staring at me as I walked to the other side of the arena.

        "Begin" Slender said. Magic Phantom activated his cards. He then made clones of himself. I smirked. That trick didn't work on me and it will never work. My eyes started to glow. I threw a (F/C) fireball at the clones. It hit them all including the real Magic Phantom. 

(Magic Phantom's POV)

         I hit the wall. I doubted her strength. Her eyes sparked with anger. I wasn't going to let her win. I took off my top hat and and pulled out my invisibility cloak.I put the cloak over my neck, then I became invisible. There was gasps in the crowd. (Name) put a protection field, which prevented me from getting to her. I took off my cloak, turned my cards into knifes, and threw them at her while she didn't have protection. She dodged them all. Her body started to shake and glow. She then put a dome over me. The dome started to shrink. She lost control of her actions. I couldn't believe I was losing to her. At the same time I deserved it. 

(Slender's POV) 

           I was shocked. Magic Phantom has never lost, (Name) didn't have that much training and she already mastered her magic. The dome started to shrink and Magic Phantom has tried everything. I knew I had to stop this.

           "Enough"  I yelled. (Name) didn't stop though. 

           "You were wrong, I said I was sorry, but now you made me realize that I'm nothing" (Name) said. Her eyes started to glow brighter. The dome was about to smash Magic Phantom. Then the dome stopped. We were all confused. (Name) started to cry uncontrollably. The dome faded away. 

           Before (Name) ran out of the arena she yelled "I'm a monster!"

(Reader's POV)

           I ran deeper into the forest. I couldn't stop crying. Memories and nightmares flashed through my mind. I lost control when I was at the arena. I almost killed a member of our family. More tears rolled down my cheeks. 

           "What will they think of me now? Will they kick me out? Or worse would they do the same thing my previous family did?" I thought. I wasn't paying attention on my footing. I tripped on a branch and rolled down a steep hill full of sharp rocks. When I was at the bottom, I felt weak. I struggled to not black out and to stand up, but I failed. I was laying on the dirt ground, crying before I blacked out. 

(YOU MADE IT TO CHAPTER 19! Now most of you might be thinking "Who is Magic Phantom?" Well I'm going to tell you what I know. I don't know very much but I'll give it a shot. He is 23 years old. His real name is Tomas Green, He used to work at a real circus before becoming a Creepy pasta. Most people that worked with him called him Magic Tom. I don't exactly know how he became a Creepy pasta, but I'm just wanted to give basic information. I believe that there is some stories about him on Wattpad. Well enough of me ranting! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far! I promise you that there will be more! Btw I do NOT own this picture. ;3)