Chapter 21

(EJ's POV)

      I cradled (Name) like a baby in my arms. While walking, I was praying that she was okay. Everybody was outside of the mansion. They cheered when they saw us with (Name). We went inside and I took (Name) to her room. Slender followed me. Well everyone followed me. When I put (Name) on her bed, Slender approached the bed. He inspected the cuts and bruises. 

      "It would be easier to heal if we treat them first" Slender said. I nodded and and went to get the first aid kit. When I came back, I cleaned the cuts. I then wrapped them in bandages. The process was quick. Slender then healed her. The cut marks and some of the bruises were still there though. "I will finish healing her when she wakes up" Slender said. 

(Slender's POV)

        Everyone left the room except Toby. I went to the office and wrote down what has happend. It was noon. 

         "Is this a sign that Zalgo is near?" I whispered. There was a knock on the door. "Come in my child" I said, putting away my notes. It was Magic Phantom. 

         "Sir can I talk to you?" he asked. I nodded and motioned him to sit down. "What does (Name) like?" he asked, sitting down. 

         "Why?" I asked. 

         "I want to give her a gift, to say sorry" he said, looking down. I chuckled. 

         "So you want gift ideas?" I asked. He nodded. 

         "Well a necklace and some flowers from the backyard will be nice" I said.

         "Thank you" he said standing up. He then left the office. I chuckled. 

(Toby's POV)

        I waited. (Name) has always been there for me. She never got mad at me. She has been patient with me. She always cheered me up. She always helped me. I never got to repay her for what she has done for me. I couldn't stand the thought of losing her. She was like a sister to me. I didn't want to lose her again. Tears slipped out of my goggles and landed on the blankets. 

        "Please don't die" I whispered. A tear landed on her hand. I cried more. I had my head buried in the blankets. The I felt someone's hand on mine. I looked up and saw a smiling (Name).

(Reader's POV)

        I smiled at Toby. 

        "Don't cry now, it's okay now" I said softly, wiping his tears away. Toby hugged me and I hugged back. 

       "I don't want to lose you" Toby whispered. I felt touched. Toby then broke the hug and helped me out of bed. He helped me to the bathroom so I could take a shower. When I finished, I put on a (F/C) dress that Toby took out. "Something lose so you could heal better" Toby explained. He then helped me to the living room. Everyone was there. When they noticed I was awake, they gave me a big bear hug. I also thanked EJ for treating my wounds. I felt so happy that my nightmare didn't come true.