Chapter 17

(Masky's POV)

         Hoodie and me stepped out of the trees. We walked towards (Name). We were amazed on what she did to the backyard. It was full of life, even it attracted birds and squirrels. Hoodie stopped and started to poke at a black rose. 

          "(Name) can't stop amazing me" I said, petting one of the flowers. Hoodie agreed. Ten minutes has passed and (Name) started to fidget. We hid behind the trees before she woke up. Then Slender came out and walked towards her. He was having a conversation with her. We couldn't help but overhear the conversation. 

(Slender's POV)

           I looked around. It was beautiful. I chuckled.

           "(Name) you have really outdone yourself" I said, patting her head. She smiled. I picked out a (F/C) rose out of the bushes. I then put the rose in her (H/C) hair. 

            "T-thank you" she stammered. I chuckled.

            "Would you like to start training?" I asked.

             "Yes!" she said, quickly. I laughed. I took her to the weaponry. She chose a sword with a (F/C) handle. I modded of approval. I first trained her with the weapon. She learned quickly. Then I trained her with her magic. 

(Reader's POV)

             I trained hard. I learned quickly. I was swift with my magic and my weapon. "This is for everyone" I thought. I hit my target with my magic. I dodged every obstacle. My eyes glowed with magic. I was confident, at the same time I felt thankful. I was ready to face my fears and to protect my family.

             "You have done well" Slender said.

             "Thank you" I said, cleaning my sword. 

             "Before we end this session, I want to test your skills, and to see where you're at" he said. "Get ready to fight". Soon I realized I was going to fight one of the pastas. I hope I don't hurt them to much, if I do anyways.

(EJ's POV)

             I was being dragged out by Slender. 

            "Why do I have to fight her" I moaned. 

            "You'll be facing her with a weapon, if one of you gets hurt, I will heal you" Slender explained. I groaned. When we were outside, I saw (Name). I saw it in her eyes. She didn't want to hurt me and I didn't want to hurt her. I sighed. I took out my weapon and (Name) took out hers. "3...2...1" I thought. 

            "Begin" Slender said, ending my thoughts. I then lunged at her.