Chapter 12

(Slender's POV)

       Everyone eventually finished dinner. Masky came down and told me that he couldn't get (Name) to come and eat. When I finished cleaning, I put (Name)'s food on a tray, and took it to her room. I knocked on the door. No response. I slowly opened the door and peeked in. She was laying on her bed, crying. I went and put the tray on the nightstand. I sat on the edge on the bed. I stroked her hair.

       "(Name)..." I said. She slowly looked up at me. 

       "Slendy" she cried. She then wrapped her arms around me. I hugged back. 

(Reader's POV) 

        I couldn't stop crying. The voices won't stop. They haunted me. I had restless nights. I started to get tired of it. I also had nightmares. "Why wouldn't they leave me alone" I thought. I felt Slender stroking my hair. 

        "(Name) don't let Zalgo get to you" he whispered.

        "How?" I asked.

       "Tomorrow, I will train you harder, and give you proper training with a weapon" he said. I nodded.

       "T-thank you" I stammered. I didn't know how to explain on how I felt. I wish I can do more for everyone, especially Slender. I slowly started to drift off to sleep. 

(Jeff's POV) 

      That scene kept replaying on my head. The scene where I first met (Name). At the same time, I was leaning on (Name)'s door, listening to Slender's conversation. For the first time in a long time, I felt bad. I heard Slender's footsteps approaching the door. I quickly ran away without making any noise. 

(Reader's POV)

       Slender offered me to rain with my magic and a weapon. When Slender left, I got out of bed. I then went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I finished I decided to wear my (F/C) dress. I then started brushing out my (H/L) (H/C) hair. When I finished I putted on a (F/C) crystal clip on my hair. I remembered that my parents gave it to me for my 10th birthday. A smile escaped my mouth.

       I went outside and walked through the woods. My hair flew with the wind. I let out a deep breath. I arrived at the lake. It was blue as the sky. I put my hand in the lake. It was warm. I closed my eyes. For the first time, I felt relaxed.