Chapter 15

(Hoodie's POV)

         Somehow I started to feel scared. "What if we did something?" I thought as I sat down. 

         "I'm sorry to disturb you two" Slender said, sitting on his own chair. "I want you two, not let (Name) out of your sight" he said.

        "Why couldn't Ben and EJ do it?" Masky asked. 

        "I have something else for them, and you two are the fastest and swiftest pastas I know" he explained. 

        "How long are we going to be doing this?" I asked 

        "Until we stop Zalgo from whatever he is planning" he answered. He then excused us, and we both went straight to bed. 

(Reader's POV)

        I slowly opened my eyes as the sun lit up my dark room. I let out a heavy sigh. "What am I supposed to so to protect them?" I thought as I got out of bed. I decided to wear a plain (F/C) v-neck t-shirt, jean shorts, and my (F/C) (Shoe brand). I took a shower and changed into my clothes that I have planned to wear. I got out of my room and went to the kitchen. I decided to make waffles. I made two for myself. I put the waffles on a plate and turned around to get the syrup. When I turned back around, my waffles were gone. I giggled. He can never stop surprising me and making me smile. 

(Toby's POV) 

         "These are the best tasting waffles I have ever tasted" I thought. (Name)'s cooking was the best. I heard a knock on the cabinet door. I quickly ate both of the waffles. I opened the cabinet door and stumbled out. I heard a familiar giggle. I looked up and saw (Name) looking down at me.

          "Somehow everything you do makes me laugh, and I'm glad I met you" she said. 

          I raised my plate and said "More please". She chuckled and helped me up. She then took my plate. 

          "How many?" she asked. I held up five fingers. "Can you also ask everyone if they want waffles, if they do ask how many they want" she said. I took out a note pad and a pencil. I then started with LJ. 

(Reader's POV) 

           I chuckled. I started to put the ingredients into a bowl. Then I started to mix. I then put a hint of cinnamon, which made them taste good. When Toby came back, everyone wanted waffles. Most of them wanted two or three. In total, I had to make sixty waffles. With my magic I was able to duplicate them, so I wouldn't have to waste supplies. When I finished, I didn't even have to call them because they all came running down the stairs, including Slendy. Everyone grabbed a plate and started eating and talking. I laughed. It makes me happy to see then happy.