Chapter 28

(Reader's POV)

        I blocked it.

        "If you want to kill then, you have to get past me" I said, Zalgo chuckled. 

        "Pathetic girl, being strong" he said. I took a step forward. "It's a pity that I didn't get to marry you but soon you will marry me" he continued.

        "It's great that I didn't marry you" I said. He started to get angry.

        "Don't make me angry love" he said, with a angry tone. I threw a ball of magic at him. He tried to dodge it but it was to late. He went flying back. He started to shape shift into his real form. His demon form. He was taller and more scarier. I stood strong though. I fought back. I started to lose. I was being thrown by his magic. I started to bleed. I could hear EJ screaming my name. Anger boiled inside of me. The wedding dress was ripped and it had blood all over it.

               Don't 

                              Forget  

                                               Who

                                                            You 

                                                                          Are

           My eyes were filled with anger and magic. That's when my anger got the best of me. With my magic, I made my sword appear in front of me. I sprinted towards Zalgo. I swiped at Zalgo countless of times. I was able to get him off his feet. He landed on his backside. I felt a unknown power in me. I let it out. It was bright and huge. It was coming from my heart. I aimed it at him, It hit him and the light blurred my vision. It threw me backwards. That also led to a explosion. All the anger drained out of me. I was shaking.

             "It's over" I whispered, as I got up. My hair was a mess including the dress. The light fixed it for me and gave me something else to wear. I was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. the only color that the light could give me. I ran towards the others. "You guys okay?" I asked. They all nodded. I helped them inside. All of them sat in the living room. I made food and drinks. They all ate and drank. Then Dark Link came out. Everyone was silent. I didn't know he was here. I touched my lips without nobody noticing me. 

              "Slender, I made up my mind, I want to become a pasta" Dark Link announced. Slender chuckled.

              "Alright child, let's set you up then" Slender replied. They both went to Slender's office. I smiled. 

               I'm finally home.