Chapter 5

(Ben's POV)

      "You know how you gave me this mission to kill her" I said without looking at (Name). I knew that she was shocked and possibly scared. 

       "Yes...what about it?" Slender asked. Instead of looking at me, he was staring at (Name). (Name) was also staring at him.

       "Isn't (Name) dizzy or something?" I thought. Slender shook his head no. He must have answered my question. "(Name) are you feeling dizzy at all?" I asked. She gave me a confused look and shook her head no.

(Reader's POV) 

       "Why would I feel dizzy?" I thought. "Am I supposed to feel dizzy or something?".

       "Anyways I was wondering if you can make (Name) into a new pasta" Ben continued. Ever since I came into this room, this Slender guy hasn't taken his eyes off me. Well that's what I think because he was um...faceless. Slender didn't answer Ben. "Hey Slender are you there?" Ben asked waving his hand in his face.

       "Should I say something?" I thought. Before I could say anything. Two men burst into the room. One had pale skin, no eyelids, jet black hair, a smile was carved on his face, was wearing a white hoodie, and black jeans. As for the other one he had grey skin, chestnut hair, a blue mask that had some sort of black tears coming from the eye holes, and was wearing a black hoodie, and gray to black jeans. They both looked exhausted. 

(Slender's POV) 

      I was annoyed. (Name) was about to say something before THESE TWO JUST HAD TO BURST IN. Both of them were out of breath. 

      Jeff then took out his knife and said "Go to sleep". That's when Jeff lunged at (Name). She quickly moved away which made Jeff bang himself to the wall. When (Name) turned around and saw Jeff, her eyes widened. She then grabbed Jeff's hand and helped him up. 

     "Interesting" I thought. "She hasn't changed". When Jeff looked at (Name)'s (E/C) eyes, he froze. Then (Name) hugged him. Shockingly, Jeff hugged back.

(Ben's POV)

     "What was going on?" I thought. I then looked at EJ. He looked disappointed. I think they were planning to kill her. I chuckled. Then I turned to Slender. He was writing some stuff down. When I looked at the title, I saw (Name)'s name on the title section. Slender then caught me staring at the paper and quickly stuffed the paper in the drawer. I then grew suspicious. 

     "Sorry to disturb, but we have some business to finish" I said. They quickly broke the hug. Before Jeff left, he gave (Name) a glance. When Jeff closed the door, Slender and me then stared at (Name) who was staring at the ground.