Chapter 9

(EJ's POV)

        "It's so warm" I thought as I put a cold wet towel on (Name)'s forehead. I then took off half of my mask, which revealed my mouth. I kissed (Name)'s forehead. I leaned back and putted my mask on. I then got up. "Masky!" I shouted. Both Masky and Hoodie peeked their heads in.

        "Yes?" he asked.

        "Can you look after (Name)? I need to make her soup" I asked. They both nodded and came into the room. I then left and went to the kitchen to make the soup.

(Masky's POV)

         I sighed. "Why did it have to be (Name)? " I thought. Hoodie sat on the chair that was next to the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed. 

         "Hoodie do you think that (Name) deserves this?" I asked. Hoodie shook his head no. "Me neither" I said, agreeing. Then I heard a small groan. Hoodie and me looked at (Name). Slowly, (Name) opened her eyes, revealing her (E/C) eyes. I guess that Hoodie had the same idea, because we both hugged her without hesitation. I felt her arms around me. It felt so good to feel her arms around me. Then we broke the bug before EJ came in with the soup. 

(Reader's POV)

        When I opened my eyes, I saw Hoodie sitting on the chair and Masky sitting on the edge of the bed. When they realized that I was awake, they gave me a hug. I hugged back. A minute later, they broke the hug. It felt like forever since I last seen them. Then EJ came in the room with (F/S) soup. He looked happy. EJ gave me the soup, and we all talked and laughed. When I finished my soup, I went to the bathroom to take a shower. 

          The others went to tell everyone that I was okay. When I got out of the shower and changed into some fresh clothes, I was greeted by the other pastas. We did a group hug. It felt so good to be loved. I then went to look for Slender, but Masky told me that he had to take care of some business. 

(Slender's POV)

          When I came back, it was 1 AM. Everyone must be sleeping. I didn't want anyone killing since danger was lurking around us. I sighed. "(Name)...poor soul, I wish that she didn't have to suffer this much" I thought. When I arrived at my bedroom, I immediately landed on my bed and drifted off to sleep.