Chapter 27

(Dark Link's POV)

          I groaned. I was locked in a room. I was held prisoner. I gently touched my lips. Her kiss was passionate. I wanted to see (Name) again. I always felt like I was in a dream when I was around her. I wanted to embrace her. Her warmth, her eyes, her smile meant everything to me. I heard the door open. It was Ben. I looked away.

          "What do you want?" I asked.

          "Just need to ask you a few questions" he replied. "So did you guys hurt her?" Ben asked. 

          "No" I replied. 

          "Has she been eating?" he asked.

          "She wouldn't eat but yesterday I had to feed her" I replied.

          "Last question...why did you kiss her?" Ben asked. I stood quiet.

          "That's none of your business" I said, rolling my eyes.

          "Whatever" Ben replied. We stood silent. I looked out the window. "This is how (Name) felt like" I thought. Guilt started to flow through my body.

(Slender's POV)

           I sighed as I went into the room. I saw Ben was already there.

           "Did you ask the questions?" I asked, Ben nodded. I approached Dark Link. "Can I talk to you?" I asked. He turned around and glared at me. He then nodded. "Would you like to become a Creepy Pasta?" I asked. He didn't respond.

          "I'll think about it" he then respond. 

         "Do you think Zalgo is going to come back for you two. He nodded.

         "He might" he added. 

        "Did you make up your mind?" I asked.

        "No" he replied. I nodded and got up and left. "I wonder what (Name) feels about him" I thought. 

(Reader's POV)

        I slowly got up. I looked around and saw I was back home. I started to panic. "What if Zalgo comes back? He would kill us all" I thought. I quickly got out of bed. I was still wearing my wedding dress. I had to find Slender. I opened the door and stepped out. I ran to his office. I knocked on the office door. No answer. I slowly opened the door and peeked in. He wasn't there. I closed the door. I continued to walk around. I couldn't find him. Then I felt my head spinning. I grabbed onto the edge of the table. Then I saw Slender. He ran towards me.

       "I have to get to Zalgo before he kills us all" I whispered. Slender held me in his arms. 

       "Stay with me" Slender said. It was to late, I blacked out.

(EJ's POV)

        "JACK" Slender yelled. I quickly ran towards (Name) and Slender. 

        "Why did she black out again?" I asked.

        "Zalgo is near, lock everything, I will put a protection field around the house" Slender commanded. I quickly locked all the windows and doors. Now Zalgo was standing in front of the mansion. I felt the shield starting to break. Then it shattered. We decided to got outside together as a family. For (Name). Zalgo smirked when he saw us. 

        "You made the wrong choice" he said. His magic was ready to kill us. I heard him shooting his magic. It didn't hit us. I opened my eyes and saw (Name) in front of us.