The dream

Where I'm I? I asked myself
and... why is it so dark in here.

Suddenly, I heard a loud cry, a cry of pain.
Then there stood dad holding mom with blood all over them.

Who's blood is that? I can't tell.
I heard their voices saying. "it's okay Dear, it's okay, Sweetheart, it's..."

Just then a ray of light pierced through my eyes and they flew opened.

What just happened? I quickly sat up on my bed.
Thank God it was just a dream I released my breath I didn't even know I was holding in.
Most of my dreams never come true, well let me be clear, none of my dreams do come through neither are they this horrible or realistic. It is always either about me marrying Captain America or some fan-fiction like drama, never this dark and horrible.

It was a beautiful morning and waking up was one of my daily challenges. I am never the morning person.
I had a great day before me so I knew I had to get up early, even against my morning mood.

When I got to the kitchen mom was already there preparing breakfast.
"Good morning mom". I greeted and added "how was your night".

"Good morning dear, why are you not getting ready for work remember its your first day." Mom said in a serious tone.

I know today is my first day to work. It is actually a dream come true to work for that big company but I don't know why I have this weird feeling of the place. Maybe it was from my interview were I met all sort of rich, pampered, spoilt or mean people all glaring at me like I was from the planet Pluto, which doesn't exist anyway.

"OK Mom but let me help with the food first" I replied taking the eggs to fry.

"Wait, where are your sisters" Mom asked turning off the gas cylinder.

"They are still asleep upstairs" I replied.

Well, I have two sisters and a cute brother. We are six in the family including Mom and Dad.

Julianna was the first born before Edwina, I being the third born was named after my Dad's Mom, Rosalind.

Ethan Jr was the last born named after a man who once helped dad . Dad never told us the story but we hope to hear it one day.

Julianna was the beauty of the family, Edwina had the nice legs and model body.
Ethan was the cute one always seeking for my attention.
As for me, Dad and mom said I have all the qualities of my sisters but I knew it was just what parents normally say because a mother monkey won't say her baby monkey is ugly.

I got into the shower to take my bath then suddenly the dream came back to me.
It looked so real, dark and horrible.

How was the story pls comment and help share it.