The beginning

At the door, I heard noise of laughter and knew Julian and Edwina were having a house party, because Dad and Mom went for their couple retreat, which I was told of only after I got to work.

Opening the door meant there was another work for me and all I needed was a very long and restful sleep after work.
Here I was listening to tough screaming noise as men and ladies in my own family's house,were making.
I then sneaked through the back door to my room.

Now, sleeping was another problem with all the noise downstairs.
I then decided to go out and cool myself at the park.
After walking for sometime I bought three cans of Pepsi with a sachet of chips to enjoy alone because I had no companion.

Yes, I do have a boyfriend, but I was not intending to call him up, I wanted to be alone.
His name is Joel Wood and we met when I was in my second year at the university. He was every girls dream but he he chose me.
I hate letting him touch me like in a different way.
I know I can be boring sometimes but I believe in marriage before s!x...

Now here I am sitting on a couple swing all alone with my drinks on the other swing and hungrily consuming the ones on my hand.
Just then I saw an shadow pass me.
I looked up startled but found nothing .
May be it was just my imagination.

I fell a Shadow over me again but this time, it was  like the person was behind me
I turned around and saw a tall figure towering me and when I was about to yell, I came into contact with the persons eyes and there he stood with his hand on my lips preventing me from yelling.
It was all like a dream those blue eyes.
He then took his hands off my mouth and asked if I was still to yell then I said no.
Realising that I was still staring at him out of shock, he sat on the other swing placing my drink and chips down and started drinking my opened Pepsi.

Still looking shocked, I asked him what he was doing there.

"Is this not a public park" he said sarcastically replying me

"O...oh,y...yeees I almost forgot" I stammered."but do you stay around?"

"somehow, So what are you doing here?" he added.

"I only came to cool myself " I said not wanting to continue.

We remained silent for sometime and I was wondering how come he was so nice now, but irritating in the office.

The silence was get uncomfortable and I decided to get up and go home.
I stood up and realized that his graze was still on me. Then I cleared my throat to draw his attention that I was leaving. He realized and asked me if I would like him to send me home
I politely decline surprised at his change of character. But well that's  not my concern.
I started walking home when  I saw him again this time in his car asking me to come over, I did because I was tired of walking.
So I went in without hesitating. We then started to chat.

"Do you have a boyfriend"he asked
"Yes I do, but why do you ask" I replied
"Just asking" he said but I saw the disappointment in his face. He added"I have a request for you, can you do it for me"
Not knowing what it was, I just agreed

Then he said it" I want you to go with me for an upcoming event".
"What?!! why me?" I gasped, but I had already accepted and there is no going back.
He got me home in silence after that short chat. I got inside and saw that the party was over and dishes were screaming for me to wash them.

I knew by now my sisters were making out with their boys.
Ethan came in and saw me washing the dish so he took the napkin and started helping me wipe them dry.
My mind was just on my boss
I didn't even yet know his name and I'm going on a date with him.
Well I don't even no where I will be going to With him.

Share your views and comment in the bottom. Don't forget to vote.