First day at work

When I was done dressing up, Mom came to my room with a big box.
I felt eager to know what was inside, so I rushed to her and asked.
She answered saying she and Dad had bought a dress, when they went shopping for their couple camping stuffs. She added that the dress would look great on me, so I should wear it to work.

When I opened the box, my mouth gasped in surprise. In the box laid the most beautiful official dress I have ever seen in my entire life. I immediately went to change into the dress, it just fitted perfectly on me bringing out all my curves.
It was a nice office top and pencil skirt. The top looked exactly like those the crazy rich Asians would wear to the office, above all it was colored sea blue, my best color. The skirt was black and I knew just what heels that will match the clothes.

Looking at myself right now, I know I would fit in with those cute girls I saw in the company that nearly made me feel unfit to work there.

Now here I am,  standing in the elevator practicing my moves in order impress my coworkers and bosses.
I have to be perfect for at least the beginning of my work, I can't start with people complaining about me.

I didn't notice when the elevator stopped and the door opened. I was still talking to my invisible bosses when I heard a chuckle from an unknown voice and decided to turn and see the person.

Oooh God, could this be real, or was I dreaming. I completely lost reality when my hand was caught midway trying to touch him, I wanted to be sure I wasn't dreaming.
Before me stood the most beautiful creature of God, well built with those magnificent sea blue eyes, wow my best color.
I completely snapped out of my thoughts when my hand hit the wall. Why could this handsome man be this mean?.

"What are you doing here and do I know you?"he asked

"I'm part of the new employees here"I nervously replied.

"Are you sure you followed the right procedures. You don't look qualified." he said seriously.

"She was part of those who had the best scores." A voice of a man behind him said.

Okay so there was another man here whom I didn't even notice. I silently thanked him for his answer. Note, in my head.

I got off the elevator and reported at the office to be shown where I was allocated to work.
Already there were many people present.
We were kept in groups for the orientation and I was asked to lead my group. After which we were dismissed to go to our various offices.

I was asked to write a report to the chairperson.
I was shocked because it was just my first day and I was doing all the work when we were about five in there.
I did it without hesitating.
I finished the report really late and needed to print it out before going home.

I was so busy that, I didn't notice that all the workers were gone until I heard the master door open and a familiar voice call out for me.
I raised my eyes to see the person I wished never to see again.
He looked at me questionly and asked
"What are you still doing here"

"I've got to finish something before I leave but I'm almost done and will be leaving very soon." I replied.

You better do, was all he said and left.
I know I first described him as the most beautiful creature of God, but now he's too rude and arrogant.
"You better do like,he owns the world " I said mimicking him.

He turned and asked "did you say something."

"No, I was reading out the report." I answered afraid he might have heard me.

I finished printing them out, did the stippling and went out for a cab but then, most of them were full.
How can I walk home, the office was very far from home so I decided to use the last bus, which I waited for, about an hour to get here.

Don't forget to vote and comment.