Fashion disgrace.

"Rosa don't you love me?"
"Let go of me"
With that said,I stopped the elevator and exited.

Back in the office, I was too pissed to concentrate on work.
Why did I say that to him?
I should have just answered him.

"Rosa,there is a man waiting outside for you."one of the security officer walked in and told me.

"Okay,I will be there."

Desmond.

"Why didn't you come into the office and you are outside here".

"Actually, I'm in a hurry and also, I don't think your boss will like to see me with you."

"Oh,so what brought you here?"

"I came to invite you for a fashion show tonight,but if you can't go I understand." He said, While holding the tickets.

"Don't worry,I will come. After all you have already purchased the tickets and they can't be wasted."

"Thanks dear,I will pick you 6:00pm at your house."

"Okay,but you better go back to work before you get late."

"Okay dear bye."then perked me on the cheek.

What dress will I wear to this party?
It's a fashion night and needs fashionable clothes.
Finally, I settled on the my best dress,which was a red Steeve dress with straps.
I then loosened my hair and kept on a clip,as the saying goes 'the beauty of a woman lies on her forehead.'
Little bit of make-up and lipstick.
Finally,
I'm done!!

I opened the window in time to see Desmond's car.
Wow,he's always on time.

"Where is Mr Alfred"I asked the maid.
"He left for a party" she answered.
"Oh okay,If he comes before me and ask of me, tell him I'm out with a friend"
"Okay"

"You look really beautiful tonight."
Desmond said as he opened the door to the car for me to get down.

This place is really fashionable, just look at the building and all these flashy cars and well dressed people.
Yet I haven't gotten inside.

"Thank you, but your looks is not that bad. I have to hold you tight before you are snatched from me"I joked

"Hahaha,you really are funny" he laughed
"let's go before the show ends we are already late." He added

We stood together and took pictures as in on the 'red carpet'.
This man is really meant for pictures just look at his pose and smile, so blinding.

Finally, we were done and needed to go have a sit and guess who I saw there,
Yes,as if you were there,your guesses are right. It was Mr Alfred and miss blonde,as in Calla.

"Oh,hello i can see you also brought her here?", Calla said
"Well I did." Desmond responded "I can also see that you two are back together"

"Yes,he came and apologized,what to do. He said he loves me."she said squeezing his hand.

I felt disgusted by her behaviour. Why do I feel this pain. Didn't he say he loved me?.
Then what is he doing here with this witch?.

"Rosa,I was talking to you,where was your mind?"she asked me.
I wished I could peel her skin off her face.
"I was looking at those ladies over there,their dresses look nice."I said pointing at some ladies in front of us.

"Why waste your time watching things you can't buy,look at the clothes of the waitresses at the bar maybe you can afford those"