Caught.

Life have been good to me for this pass months,except the fact that I haven't spoken to Ethan since I moved into my boss's house.
It's not like I don't make efforts to call but any time I try uncle Bob is always giving me an excuse.
I'm even thinking of visiting them one of my leave days.

It's a cool Saturday. I'm watching a movie and wish Desmond was here. Let me just call him.
"Hello Desmond I miss you"

"Rosa dear, are you sure you're not drunk?"

"Yes I'm, drunk in misses." I said in a slurring manner.

Ern,ern... I heard a voice clearing behind me.
Turning, I came face to face with my boss.
"Boss, sorry sir... I mean, Mr Alfred,"I cut the call looking confused.

"Alfred will do for me. Anyway Can I sit with you?"

"Yes please, " still not out of my shock,"of course you can, this is your house."

Shifting from the crouch to provide space for him to sit.

He wasn't supposed to be home early, why is he?.
"Are you okay,Rosa?"

"Yes I am."

"Well wasn't that Desmond you were speaking to? "

"Yes sir."

I didn't want this questioning to continue neither do I want it to stop. Damn, I'm feeling really strange sitting this close to him and this silence is creating tension.
The movie I'm watching is not helping at all.
Let me change the damn channel. Our hands brushed, because he was also to pick the remote.
Now looking at his face, I see his beauty more, God is really a great artist. See how He perfectly created this face,his eyes reflected me. I need something to break this tension, I mean anything.
"Am I interrupting something"
I heard a third voice. It's a female voice.
This can't be happening, just by the living room door stood Calla.
I was too shocked to even close my mouth. My boss was also just as shocked as I was. Our sitting posture too was not helping and there was going to be concrete explanations to clear the doubts.
"Hi,Calla", my boss said finally finding his voice.
"Calla, you are welcome."I added,after successfully lifting my jaw from the ground.
Getting no response, and sensing danger, I left the room as fast as my legs could carry me.

What do you think will happen will next?
Please comment,vote and share.