Ethan.

It has been a month since I broke up with Desmond, he have not called even once after Mr Alfred spoke with him on phone. I know I'm a little bit disappointed that he did not even try to persuade me into coming back with him,but it's alright after all I am the one who broke up with him. As of Mr Alfred, he will not even let me out of his sight for a minute, it's either he is calling me or looking for me. As if I'm a kid.
It has been so long since I spoke with my brother on phone. I need to go over to my uncle's place, how can he ignore my calls and block my Ethan from speaking with me.

"Rosa,Mr Alfred wants you in his office NOW"
"Okay"
What does he want this time round.

"Sir, you called for me."
"Yes I did" he said without looking at me "come over here,are you to stand there and hear what I have for you?"

"You look very beautiful today,what is your secret."
To be honest I was a little bit taken over by what he said.
"Sir,are you alright?"I asked.
"Of cause I am,but how many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me sir but rather my name"
He said now putting his arms around my waist,"you know you can even give me a pet name,like hun or dear or even heart."
Now I didn't actually expect that.
"Sir are you sure you're okay"
When did he get so cliché.

Just as I was about responding the door clicked open and in came his secretary.
"Oh,sorry to interrupt, but sir you you have a visitor,he said it is an emergency."

" Okay tell him to come in"
And all that time he was still holding me.
Something is definitely wrong, he doesn't usually behave like this. He is always bossy and possessive but not  this cliché.
I remember once we went out for dinner and the receptionist was trying to flirt with me.
I don't think I would ever forget those burning eyes,I could vow I saw smoke coming out of his nose and ears. That guy was in deep waters. He practically kicked the guy out of the restaurant and told the manager never to let him back .

"Good day, please you are Mr Alfred E. Walter, right?" The stranger asked,after entering the office.

"Yes and this is Ro..."
He wasn't done talking when the stranger answered "Rosalind"

"Excuse me how did you know her name",Mr Alfred asked,while I just stood there too bewildered to ask.

"How I know her does not matter but what I came here to do matter's."

Well that response is frightening me.

"Your brother, Ethan has fallen sick and was rushed to the hospital. Your uncle needs you over by tomorrow."

"What? How? Who are you and how do you expect me to believe this nonsense. "

"You can call him up to verify",making an attempt to leave

"Wait,please what is your name?"

"I am Nathan"

......

I was given Permission to go visit Ethan, my dear Ethan. I left that day with Mr Alfred trying to convince me to go with him.

"Hello how may I help you" the nurses in the hospital asked.

"I am Rosalind Carter, the sister of Ethan Carter. I heard he was brought to this hospital for treatment."

"Oh okay, you are Ethan's sister. He is in room 131, try not to wake him up."

"Don't worry nurse, I will do my best. Thanks a lot."