Heart break.

We finally got into this really great executive room.
It was so beautiful and sparkling from the well polished furniture.
Already there were people seated and judging from their faces, they were wealthy business men and women.

I took a seat beside my boss and noticed the girl near my boss with the blonde hair and cute face was staring at him.

As the meeting was going on, I noticed that the man sitting at the far end was looking at me.
I must confess he was so handsome with a girly face and brown eyes, which many girls could kill for, but before we got here, my boss gave me two rules to follow
1) Note down important points.

2)No flirting with other men, it's a business meeting.

Though the second rule was kind of intimidating, I decided to follow it without questioning.
I snapped back to reality and saw that he was still staring at me.
I quickly looked down pretending to be  noting down something.
The meeting went so fast and we closed.
My boss stood up to shake hands and I noticed that, when his eyes met that of the blonde girls', something, his face changed, right then I knew they definitely had a thing.
My boss then told me to go to the party and that he had a little business to take care of.

I obligated.

At the party ground, I felt unfit there and to add to my embarrassment, the waiters and waitresses there wore the same clothes color as mine, so most people thought I was one of them.
I was then ordered around like a waitress when I something caught my eyes.

In a corner near the DJ sat Joel with a pregnant girl making out.
Yes, the Joel you know, as in Joel my three years boyfriend.
I stood there speechless, so I decided to confront them.

"Hi, Joel" I said trying hard to be normal.

"H...hi" he stammered and added "what are you doing here?"

"Oh I came for a business meeting upstairs" I responded.

"Honey, who is this "she asked confused.

Seeing that he was having a hard time answering.
And me trying to be good, I answered saying
"Oh me, I am a his university mate." noticing the ring on her finger I added, "...and I guess this is your fiancé, I have heard so much of." Stretching my hand for a shake.

He gave me a painful smile and nodded his head.
I then wished them luck and turned to go.
Only God could tell how much pain I was going through.
I felt like hitting his head with a bottle , stabbing him with the broken ends, then tying him up with a huge pile of wood, burning it and throwing his ashes  into Atlantic ocean, but I just embraced myself and walked away in unnoticeable tears. After all, violence is not always the answer.

I was about leaving when  the chaperone asked me to serve a couple.
I tried explaining I wasn't a waitress, but was not heeded.
I then took the tray of wine to the table only to notice that it was my boss and that blonde hair lady.

"Why are you serving ?" He asked.
I was too lost in thoughts to answer, the tears i was trying hard to hide were blinding me.

Mistakenly I poured the wine on the lady,
"I'm Sor.." My words were cut short, when suddenly, my left ear went blank and I started seeing stars.
Did she just slap me?.
I lost my sight for a moment and was so short of words.
My boss was just sitting there staring and saying nothing.

All tears I tried hiding back came running out like a flood gate opened.
What hurt the most were the words from onlookers calling me bad names in support of the girl,
who I earlier on learned is a super star and very wealthy.
I couldn't stand there any more and take the humiliation, yet my feet couldn't move, they just went numb.

I suddenly felt myself being swept off my feet and when I turned to see the person, it was no other than that handsome man who was staring at me during the meeting.
He carefully carried me out.
I didn't even know where I was, until he asked me where I lived.
I looked around and realized I was in a car which was driven by him.

Please share your views in the comment button down there and vote...