The revelation.

Since my boss told me the story, I have been totally confused.
What is my connection to the death of my family, how did the problem start and why did it even start.
My boss said he will send me to the detective for me to confirm his words.

Alfred's POV.
Since the day Julian Rosa's sister told me the death of their parents, I felt there was something wrong somewhere.
The day I was going to see Rosa in the hospital, I saw a man quickly sneaking out of her room. On entering inside, she was still asleep.
I became suspicious,I then went to ask the nurses and was told no one visited her,but one was acting suspiciously so I offered her money, to tell me the truth.
She did by saying the man promised he wouldn't hurt her that he only wanted to see her.
I then went on to see the police who took the case of Rosa's parents, only to be told, the case was closed as fire caused death and not murder.
One of the police came over to me.
He only gave me a card to meet him in secret.
When we met he gave me the file to the case asking me to meet my uncle for more answers.
So my uncle knows about this,no wonder he has been so into her.
I called my uncle and asked for dinner at my place.
On meeting I him, I asked him what he knew about Rosa's family.
"What do you need to know about it",uncle said
"Everything you know"
"Okay, but don't interrupt me while I talk"he said, and I just nodded my head eagerly
"It was a long time ago before he even met his wife", he started
"He was one of the richest men in town and part of the big men club,which I was a part of. So was your father until his untimely death. We all made promises to each other that in order to maintain our friendship, we had to get our children married to each other.
A day came were your dad and Rosa's dad also promised to get theirs married. It was a very happy start".
"Then what happened?"I eagerly asked.
"Well that was a good question. Rosa's mother happened." He said
"How?"
"Did I not tell you not to interrupt me, while I'm talking" he said
"Your dad and her dad fell in love with one girl,but the girl chose Rosa's father. Life became a living hell for Rosa's father when he got married.
His money scattered and his documents were ceased by the police for an alleged crime detections, we never came to know about." He stopped and sipped his drink.
"It was so horrible for him,so he ran to the club for help and was refused. I was there that day. I knew the cause of his suffering.
I couldn't bear to see his suffering, because he had two children at that time. I gave him a house and a car to work with and cater for his family without paying back. He pleaded,saying he had to at least give me something as a pay and I accepted."
"Wait uncle,your name is my middle name Ethan and that is also Rosa's brother's name. Oh,so you are the one Juliana said helped her father and was named after his son "
"What, you mean he had a son?"he asked
"Yes,named after you", I said.
"Do you know, the one who framed Rosa's father was your father."
No that can't be,its not possible.
"But Dad loved mom",I said
"Well,he was forced to because he married her" uncle replied.
"Okay but dad is dead,what of the man who is looking for Rosa and even killed her parents." I said.
"Well I don't know of that but you need to protect Rosa to make-up for the sins of your father".he said getting up to leave.
Looking back,I have hurt this girl.
My father was the cause of her parents poverty and yet I hated her for that.
I don't think I can forgive myself, thinking of all that I did to her.
Especially that day she was humiliated in front of me at the party, and I did nothing to help. I saw her eyes were on me, pleading for me to come to her rescue and I was just sitting there enjoying her suffering.
    What a jerk I was.
I have to send her to the detective to confirm the story herself.
In order to protect her, she needs to know everything.
    Except the part my parents played.