Miss blonde hair.

Alfred's POV.
The plan I got was to pretend to be her boyfriend, not for her to get another man.
When she declined my offer, I thought she was too busy and didn't want to go,not knowing she was going out with that man.
I don't know why I'm feeling this way, but I need to calm down. I have a fiancée, so why worry of this. Maybe is because I want to protect her but this one is over protection.
Why not someone else but this womanizer.
I don't want to see her hurt, so I'm hoping my thoughts are wrong.
Why is my phone belling at this time of the day?
"Hello,pls who is this",I asked
"This is Detective Henry speaking"
"Sorry I didn't know it was you, so to what do I owe this late night call",I asked in a jovial tone.
"I'm calling to inform you of the development of our plan. Rosa have found a boyfriend",he replied.
What!!!
"Okay,so we have to put our next plan into action"I replied.
After the phone call,I don't think I can sleep again. This pain in my heart is getting great.

Now in the office she came in with happiness to break the news to me.
"Good morning sir"she greeted
"Morning",I answered without looking at her.
"Sir,I have good news for you"she said and I could feel her happiness.
"If its about your boyfriend, I have heard of it and for Christ sake can't you see I'm busy",I said harshly to her.
"I...I'm sorry sir,I only wanted to let you know" she answered and I could see she was physically shaking.
I raised my hand gesturing her to leave saying "make sure you close the door well behind you".
She stood for some time, before she left. I could hear the hesitation in her steps.
When the door finally closed, I felt very relieved. I didn't want to look pathetic before her. With all the choices she had,
How could she choose that son of a bitch.
This shouldn't be my problem but she is now in my care.
I have to draw a line between us, to let her know I'm the boss and that she is over stepping her bounds.

......
Rosa's POV
Why is Mr Alfred behaving so bitchy, I only wanted to let him know about Desmond, and he practically sent me out of his office not even looking at my face.
Did he not say, he would help me and why is he now backing out.
Let him go freeze in Alaska.

Now all I need to do is to stay near Desmond, and make sure this mystery is being solved.
"Hello,am I speaking to Mr Desmond?",I asked.
"Yes you are dear, Rosa" he replied sweetly.
And I could feel butterflies in my stomach.
"Well I wanted to know if you could pick me up after work" I said "or maybe not, if you would be busy." I added afraid that he would reject me.
"Oh dear it's okay,I will come over but be prepared for dinner with me".he answered in a I'm-very-happy, tone.
I was very glad and wished time could fly fast.

Just 30minutes to closing work, I saw the person I wished never to see in my life.
No,not my boss but his fiancée.
That rich but arrogant blonde haired bitch.
Taking one look at her, I felt like smothering her, with my bear hands.
Walking straight to me, she asked to see Mr Alfred.
I directed her to his secretary.
She then asked me if I knew her, I lied without flicking, because truly, I wished I never knew her.
She turned and started walking to the office.
"Oh yes,turning suddenly you're that bus girl who soiled my clothes with the drink the other day"
Who did she think I was, a bus girl?.
How dare she...
I felt so angry that I couldn't breath well.
These rich freaks,think they can just insult anyone and go free.

Few minutes later,she came out holding the boss's hand.
I tried to smile towards him, but he just walked pass me and did not even notice me.
How rude.
Anyways, why should I bother?.
Yet something about them holding hands made me unhappy.