Splitting apart.

After they all left,the woman we were staying with called us and told us her family were coming back home,so she needed space for them to stay.

We immediately understood that our stay there was over.
Uncle Bob called us three days later for a family meeting.
We all gathered but he said there was still a person not present. Just then there was a knock on the door and in came non other than my boss.
He apologized for being late and sat down.
I then pulled Julian to the kitchen and asked her what he was doing here. She said"You should be happy that he is here, because he paid for our parents burial and even bought the coffins".
"Why did you not tell me about it"I asked confused.
She just chuckled and led me back to the living room.
Uncle Bob started by saying
"I will be going back so I'm thinking of sending Ethan along"
Julian also said "James, her fiancé have offered to let her stay with him"as well as Edwina.
It was now left with me,  it was left with two days for The family to arrive.
I first smiled and told them not to worry about me, that I was OK.
They looked sad and asked me where I will stay.
I told them I was OK so they shouldn't worry.
Edwina then said"what of Joel wouldn't you ask him".
My heart fell at the mention of his name, but I smiled and told them I will ask him and see.
Uncle Bob then thanked my boss for everything he had done for us and that we were grateful for it.
He accepted it and also apologized for not being around during the burial service.
I then served the food, and all was happy except me.
" Rosa,where have your mind been,Joel just came in and you're not even noticing"Julian asked
I flicked at the name being mentioned and looked up. There he stood smiling at me. I tried to bury my pain but it all came back to me.
"What are you doing here" I asked in an angry tone"who let him in here!!!
Rosa why are you so angry is he not your lover?"Edwina asked, I called him over for you to ask him.
"Get out of this house!!!",I yelled.
"Please I can explain, just give me a chance",he pleaded.
"I don't need your f!cking explanation"turning to uncle Bob I added"tell him to get out or I'm leaving".
My boss then stood up to my rescue."GET OUT, can't you hear her"
All my sisters also rose up seeing me in pains.
They practically pushed him out.
I nearly collapsed after he left.
"Please just explain the meaning of what just happened?" Uncle Bob asked.
I didn't want to explain but had to.
I told them the whole story in tears.
At the end,Ethan held me saying he would kill him if he ever set eyes on him again.
My sisters also apologized saying they didn't know that was what happened.
They sat with me till I fell asleep.

I woke up at the sound of a knock on my door calling for me.
I quickly brushed my teeth and straightened myself before going down.
Uncle Bob was holding Ethan. They were all dressed up and ready to go.
It was very hard for me watching my brother go. He have been my only close friend and what was making it harder was his cries to go with me.
He cried till the car faded off sight.
Julian and Edwina were also dress waiting to be picked.
I goodbye them and went back into my thoughts of where to go to.
When I got back inside, it was so quite and calm. I just walked upstairs and packed my things.
After packing, I went over to the woman's place to thank her for her generosity.
While leaving the house not knowing where I was going to,I went back to my father's house which was not completely burnt.
I cleaned the rooms and decided to take a nap,because tomorrow was going to be a working day.

Pls how was this chapter, comment and vote