Staying with my boss.

Life really isn't fair,look at me with nothing to call my own,yet there is someone after my life.
After the meeting, my boss drove me back to the office.
I started working when I got to the office, because there was a pile of papers waiting for me to work on, before going for break or home.

I didn't go for break but Theresa probably, noticing my absence to the canteen brought burger and Pepsi to me to eat whilst working.
I know it's against the company rules but hey,man got to eat to gain strength.
Miss Dew, the senior of my department, noticed me eating while working and walked up to me.
"What do you think you're doing, don't you know the rules of the company?"she said in a distasteful way.

I didn't mind her.

"Look here Miss Rosa or whatever you call yourself I'm speaking to you".

I didn't even flick to show that she was there.

She quickly pushed my chair, sending me crashing to the wall, I only stood up and adjusted my chair and sat back.
Now angry that said nothing, she walked fast to Mrs Benson's office, she was our supervisor.
She called me into her office . I knew she was angry looking at her face.
"Miss Rosa, what do you think eating during work hours?"
"I'm sorry Mrs Benson, I would never repeat that again."
"You better not"she said"now leave my office"
And I did.
I went back to my paperwork,until when Theresa asked me if I'm not going home.I looked up to see the office was almost empty except for Theresa and I.
I told her I had some work to finish up with before going home.
She then goodbye me and left.

After sometime, I heard the door to Mr Alfred's office open with him asking. "Are you not yet going home?"
I answered saying I have got something to do before I go home.
He then asked me to either pack up my paperwork and follow him or he would go home leaving me to locate the house myself.
I have even forgotten that, I was now to stay with him.
I stood up and tied all the papers into a bundle and carried them.
His steps were so fast that, I had to run along in order to catch up with him.

We got to his flat really faster than I thought.
The house was very huge and luxurious. The exterior alone told one who the house belonged to.
I must say,I even got confused whether to wear my shoes inside or not.
The interior was large with many rooms. Looking at the rooms, I couldn't help ask questions.
"Do you stay here alone?"
"Not actually, I stay here with my house help",he answered.
"Wow,that's really strange"I thought
"What's strange about me staying alone",he said now turning to face me.
Did I say that loud?.
"I was thinking the house is too big for just one person" I answered nervously looking at how close he was to me.
"Well,that's why you are here"he said "let me show you your room".

My room was nicely painted and stocked with girly things,I got confused and asked
"Did you already plan for my coming"
"Not really, this was my sister's room. That's why you see all these girly stuffs",he said and added"Remember, your room is directly opposite to my room and I hate disturbance"
"Okay sir" I saluted and went towards the bed.
"Before, I forget I need to go to my house for my clothes."I added.
"There's no need for that you can use my sister's clothes she won't be needing them."
"Why?"
"Would you stop questioning me and go bath, because supper will soon be ready" he said now leaving the room.

Wow,this is heaven. Just take a look at the walls, my God this man is fucking loaded. Even though the bed is not king size,but I have never seen anything as luxurious as it.

Quickly running to the bathroom, I gasped,it was spotlessly white,I felt like I have walked into one of the spa centers. You can even bring your food in here and eat.

I felt clean like never before after bathing in here. The perfume on the soap was still on me.

Opening the closet, I felt dazzled by the bright colors, I took one sleeveless top and matched it with a loosed jeans trouser. Wherever you're, I'm only borrowing your clothes.

Supper was delicious but I felt a little disappointed not seeing Mr Alfred. The house help told me he was out for some business.
I only hope to thank him for his generosity.

What do you think of this chapter drop your comments and votes please.