Accident.

"Rosa,please stay here for awhile,I need to make a phone call"
Desmond said after we got into the washroom.

"Okay."

After what seems to be like ages,he came back and at that time I have finished washing the blood off my face.

"Are you done cleaning,I bought some ointment, alcohol and plaster for the scratches. "

"Oh okay,thank you."
He helped me with the applying of ointment. After we were done,

"I need to send you home"

"But the show is not yet over. "

"Actually it got over the time the fight started" I said in an angry tone.

Seeing that I was angry,he said "let me send you home."

"Don't worry about me you have a role to play here, just go and do it,I can go on my own."

After trying to change my my for ages now without success, he gave up and walked me to the bus stop.

"Byeee"

"Aren't you forgetting something,"he said pointing at his cheek.
They bus was almost leaving so I had to blow him a kiss.

"Bye"he waved as the bus left.

I don't know when I fell asleep but I saw my self holding a body with blood allover it.I did recognise the face but I was crying for help then suddenly I heard a laugh,a loud one for that matter. Fear creep over my heart as screams and unknown laughter echoed around me.
I opened my eyes to realise that it was a dream and that I was still in the bus.

Quickly I wiped the sweat forming on my face away with my hand.

There were many things going on my mind as I wiped the makeup off my face.
Why did I have this feeling that something is wrong somewhere

Is something wrong with Ethan,I haven't heard from him for a long time now.
I need to call my uncle and find out.

Just as I was about failing the number, I had a call from an unknown number.

"Hello please is this Rosalind?"
"Yes please who am I speak with?"I asked.
"That doesn't matter right now, what matters is that,there was an accident and the young man involved wrote this number before drifting into unconsciousness."
"Whaattt"I hope its not my brother, please Lord."Please what is his name"

"Well,the name on his wallet is Mr. Alfred"
"Oh.my.God this can't be".

"Hello,hello are you still on the line."

"Yes,please which hospital are you right now."I was half running with my face not well cleared off the makeup.
"Okay I will be there."

Please what do you think of this chapter, send in your comments and please don't forget to vote.