The dream again

I saw myself in a dark place then...
I woke up, it was so real why this dream again?
What is so frustrating was that Mom and Dad were still not back from their couple retreat.
I quickly got off the bed and called Dad,
The line was going through but nobody was answering.
After three more attempts, I heard a voice from the other side.
Finally I sighted.

"Hello, how is it dear?"Dad said

"I'm fine Dad, but why were you not picking the phone? "I asked

"Dear we were having breakfast and I didn't hear the phone ring." he said
"but why did you call so early in the morning? " he added

"I just wanted to check on you" I said not wanting to say the dream part "but were is Mom?".

"She is taking her bath right now "
"Okay, when will you be coming back? "I asked

" maybe tomorrow, have a nice day dear "

"Send my misses to Mom, bye" I said
Bye...

I placed my phone down and released a grateful breath I didn't even notice I was holding in.
Suddenly, my phone rang making me to half jump.
I picked it up and heard a familiar voice. Yes, your guesses are right.
It's my boss.
"Why were you not picking your phone and who were you talking to so early in the morning" he said in an authoritative voice.
I just looked confused, err do I even have to answer the second question?
He didn't even greet so rude and arrogant.

"I was doing something and sorry for not picking up fast" I replied, not intending to answer the second question.
"I only call to remind you of the meeting you will be escorting me to. You need to dress official and neat do you understand?" He said almost commandingly.

"Yes,I do" I replied.

After the phone call, I went downstairs and prepared breakfast.
It is a Saturday morning and I'm still wondering what kind of meeting it was, half grateful that it wasn't a date.
I called down my small family for breakfast.
Then I informed them of the meeting.
Julian just nodded her head.
Ethan held unto me pleading that I sent him along and
Edwina just continued eating.

I knew it was hard to go without Ethan, especially now that today wasn't a school day. For God sake he is 15 years and still hold unto me like a kid.
Well I'm 21years if you may want to know.
After performing my Saturday works, I went to take a nap, before I go for the work.
I woke up from a dream the same scary dream.
I think I have to tell Dad about this dream when they get back, it's getting too scary.
I checked the time and it was thirty - three minutes pass five meaning I had only twenty minutes to prepare.
I did a quick bath and wore the suit dad and Mom bought for me.
I then tied my hair all back ,with a little makeup on my face and was ready to go.
I then went over to Ethan's room to goodbye him with the promise of bringing him something special, if only he remains a good boy.
He followed me to the door, in time to hear the horn of the car calling out for me.
Well, I kissed him goodbye and went out.
Getting into the car,I couldn't believe my eyes.
I have never sat in such a luxurious car in my 21years of existence.

My boss didn't take even acknowledge my presence, so when I turned to greet him, he was not looking bad.
The only question he asked was "are you okay".
I nodded as a respond  pretending I wasn't staring. He only smirked and asked the driver to start driving.
We got to this big hotel. It was so beautiful and large.

Oh. My. God, the interior could be described as heaven on earth and it was so full with human like the whole world was in there. Looking at their dressing, one would know that this is not an average man's party,
but how can a business meeting be taking place here.
Yet, all he did was pile me with books and asking me to follow him.

Vote please and comment.