Breaking down.

I think I over slept, why is no one coming to wake me up,or  is my boss still not awake.
I need to see him.

"Uncle please is he not awake."

"Not yet dear, he is still not awake."I could see tears in his eyes.

"What's wrong is everything alright?"

"Go in and see for your self"

With those words I felt a pain in my chest, what if he is dying?
I rushed into the room to find him with breathing machines connected to him.

Oh God,he even needs breathing machines to survive.

His face was pale and cold still when I touched him.
He looked dead. This is all because of me. I couldn't take the pain any more. Just there and then I broke down.

"Sir,please wake up." There was no answer.
"Please sir, I need you to speak to me."
Still no answer.
"Why are you doing this to me?
Is it because I gave you no answer,you are turning your back on me."

"I lied when I said I hated you,I lied when I said you meant nothing to me,I also lied when I said you brought me bad luck. Above all,I lied about not having feelings for you."

I paused to wipe the tears from my eyes away.

"You mean the world to  me and I think of you almost all the time. I love you,yes I do. So please, please open your eyes,I do really really love you."

Just then I heard a beep sound and felt his hand move.

"Rosalind,so it took only an accident to hear this " he said.

Oh God, he is awake.

"Thank God you are alive" I threw myself to him and held him tightly. "If you had died,I don't think I would have been able to forgive myself." I said almost in a sob.

"Ouch,I might not have died in the accident but your hands are definitely going to finish the work."

With that,we burst into laughter. There came the moment again, our eyes met and we just sat there staring at each other.

We didn't know when the door opened.
"Am I interrupting something?"uncle Ethan asked in an amused tone.

"No"I said trying to correct our sitting posture because, I was almost lying on Mr Alfred.

"Don't worry",Mr Alfred said pulling me back on himself.

"Well,there is a man out there waiting for you,he said his name was Detective Henry or Jerry, should I let him in."

"Yes let him in."

"Hello,Detective Henry,have a seat ,where have you been?."

"Oh,I have been busy here and there."

"Sure you would be. So to what do I owe you this visit."

"Actually, we have a problem."

"What do you mean" Mr Alfred asked trying to sit up, but I calmly adjusted his pillow so he could be more comfortable.

"The driver committed suicide in jail after making a confession of his crimes in a letter."

"I don't get you."

"What I mean is that it was not just a mere accident but a setup."

This can't be happening again.
Who could this be?