She Belongs To Me.

Not again.

I could see the shock on Desmond's face.
Calla jumped on me and started hitting me with her shoes. If not for the intervention of Mr Alfred, I would have been beaten to death.

"What's Wrong with you Calla",Mr Alfred asked.
Desmond was just starring at me.

"I'm sorry, its not what it looks like." I pleaded  "please listen to me,I can explain to you."
He just walked up to me and hugged me.
"I believe you,I trust you, because you belong to me and I won't let you go."

You belong to me and I won't let you go
Those words sounded familiar but I don't remember were I heard them from.
"Thank you" was all I could say.

Calla didn't like that, she started calling me names.
All of the sudden, I didn't no what happened, but Calla called me a bitch and a miserable prostitute.
Mr Alfred tried stopping her, then she asked him.
"Is this wench better than me?"
"Yes she is,and I like her much more than you".
He didn't know how those words came out because I could see the shock written on his face.

Calla went dumb, Desmond was just starring at me. The way he shouted it,I knew my coworkers would have heard.
Trying to lighten the air,I laughed but noticing that they were looking at me like I was insane.
"Look my boss is just joking, right?"turning to face my boss with pleading eyes,hoping he would say yes.
"No I'm not,I liked you the first day I set my eyes on you"
"It's just like and nothing else"I said emphasising on the like.
"It's more than that, I l..." He was interrupted by Desmond.

His face showed fury.
"Enough of that nonsense" he said pushing Mr Alfred to the wall.
It all happed in a flash before I could adjust to what was happening,Desmond was on top of my boss.
Sensing danger,Calla ran out to call for help, while I was trying fruitlessly to separate them.
Desmond was bleeding from the nose and my boss was also bleeding from his left  eye.
Desmond raised a glass jar to hit my boss and unfortunately, I ran in between to save him.
My eyes went blur and I began seeing darkness.
"Please stop,"I whispered, hardly hearing myself.
"Just stop,plea.."
Everywhere went completely dark.

"She will wakeup soon,it was just a minor injury".
I tried opening my eyes but sharp rays hit my eyes and I whimpered.
"She awake" a familiar voice cried.
I heard the beeping of the machine and knew where I was.
It was Edwina and a man in coat "a doctor"
"Rosa, are you alright."
"Yes I am"I said trying to sit up,but a pain shot through my head then I let out a yelp.
"You need some rest so go back to sleep."
"Why are you here Sis?"
"Mr Alfred called and told me what happened and I rushed here to see how you were doing."
"What did he say happened?"
"He only told me you were unconscious and dying."
"When I got here,he was glued to your bed side weeping that, he caused this
Why would he say that,Rosa?"

"I don't know" I said not wanting to tell her.
"I Can see you're hiding it from me but I know that your boss,Mr Alfred likes you" she said"and if I'm to choose between him and your so called Desmond, I will choose Alfred. Think of it Sis"

  Edwina never says something unless she is sure of it,that is why she talks less.

"Rosa,I'm leaving for work."

"Wait!"

"What again, I know you don't want to tell me a thing but just try to hide it from your face."

"What do you mean."
"I know you like your boss as much as he likes you, then why hide it when its written all over your face".

Did it look so obvious, how many people knew.

"Sorry, sis I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Don't worry but there will come a time you will have to choose between your heart and your mind,even your blood"
And with that she left.
Edwina can be so scary at times. How can such a day come?
Edwina has the words of wisdom but seldom talks.
I wanted to know how my brother was doing.

This chapter was very tempting. I'm working on a new book.
Pls watch out,its entitled "Mr Pride Meets Miss Crazy".