The fight 2.

I wasn't shocked at her behaviour but I didn't expect her to be this callous.

"Enough Calla, I have heard enough stop this your immature behavior"Desmond said in an angry tone.

"Rosa choose whatever you want,I will buy it for you." He said to me in a whisper and pegged me on the cheek.

"Woow,I can see that you have grown really close,Rosa I must confess you are a good seductress."

Now that's enough she has pushed me to the edge. How dare she call me a seductress.

"Look here wealthy blond heartless imposing bitch,why don't you pick up your wealth and shove it up your ass." I angrily said.
"Least I forget, learn to groom your damn perfume because no matter how costly it is,it stinks displaying your dirty mouth,mind and heart."

Calla gasped,and slapped me.
We got into a real fight.
Desmond tried to hold me but Calla used her nails to scratch my jaw.

"Did you just scratch me"

"Yes,that is to show you were you belong, you filthy rag."

Seeing blood on my face,Desmond held me,leading me to the washroom.

"Are you alright?"Mr Alfred asked trying to hold my hand.

"Let go of her"Desmond said.

"Please speak to me Rosa,are you okay?"

"Can't you see she doesn't want to speak to you,leave her alone."

"I'm not speaking to you,and stop holding her this much."

"What if I say I wouldn't?".

With that, Desmond threw a punch at Mr Alfred.
Then they started fighting.
The guests instead of separating them, they all stood by to watch. The media people have gotten enough information, first my fight with Calla and now my boss and boyfriend.

"Stop this I held Desmond. Please stop" and he did

"What's wrong with the two of you and sir have you and your date not caused enough trouble."I said angrily.
"Desmond let's go to the cafeteria."

And with that we left.

I could see frustration on my boss's face,he looked really crazy.
He brushed his hand through his hair angrily.

I wished I was by his side now. I know how it feels because I'm also hurting.
I'm sorry sir, I whispered but I can't leave Desmond its not fair, it's too unfair.

Sorry for the short update I will make it up to you on the next chapter.
Leave your comments and votes.