Epilogue

"Mom, Rose does not want to let go of TV remote."

"She is lying, Shane wants to watch Cartoon network but Freda is trying to change it."

"Freda, let them watch it, while you help me out in the kitchen, before daddy and your siblings gets home"

Freda is ten years and her sister Rose is  eight. Shane is Ethan's son same age as Rose.
Ethan got married to a lady called Audrey.
I have five children. The twins Edwin and Edna are five years and the last born Karen is two years old. Alfred have gone out with Karen to pickup the twins from school.
Today we are having a family gathering.

...

"Lets pray, Edwina please lead us in prayer." Ethan said.

"... Amen"

"Amen" we all responded and started to dig into our food.

After the food, we went inside to discuss family matters. 
"Juliana will be released tomorrow, so we have to welcome her back no matter what she did, she is still our sister" I said dreading the outcome.

"Rosalind is right,this incident happened ten years ago and she has been punished enough and I think she learnt a lesson from it." Alfred added holding my hand.

He never says my name in full unless  we have a serious matter and I am happy to have had a handsome, supportive and loving man as a husband.

Eleven years ago, the bullet had hit the bulletproof he wore but the blood was from the shoulder that was shot previously, the impact of the bullet from Chris's gun caused the wound to open leading to his bleeding.

Chris,my uncle and Juliana were arrested. He told me he didn't expect the bride me, so he was surprised to see me there.

Desmond, Detective Henry and The Inspector General testified against them.
Desmond was acquitted as we did not put much effort in Alfred's accident.

The Chief Inspector was also suspended and under a supervision for six months.

Chris Roland's left hand has been amputated due to the shot he got while trying to kill me. They said the bullet had damaged some of his veins.
Chris tried to act smart by saying he was once abused so it affected him psychologically. So he underwent an intensive psychological inspection and was found  sane. He and my uncle were given life sentence with hard labour, they can only call for rehearing after thirty years in prison.

Juliana was imprisoned for fifteen years for aiding and abetting crime.
Juliana was made to believe that Alfred caused the fire outbreak and she tried convincing Edwina to follow suit but Edwina refused.
So that was what Edwina was trying to warn me about all that while.

Desmond is one of the renowned businessmen in the country. He is also married to Theresa my friend, with three boys. I don't know how their love emerged but I'm grateful.

After eleven years of marriage, I was at first scared when I found out I was pregnant a month after our marriage, but I felt assured and secured by Alfred.
With Alfred, everyday is exciting after all, I am the best blogger in town and the wife of the renowned businessman in the country, Mrs Rosalind E. Walter.

My sweetest revenge was done by nature and law.

The end.

Thanks for all your love and support. Watch out for my next book. Entitled "Always too late".