Followed.

After staying in my family house for about 2months now,nobody still knows where I stay, not even my sisters.
I only communicate twice in a family chat through the phone with my sisters, but every weekend I have to chat with Ethan. With him whining of how much he misses me.
Sitting all by myself in the office, I feel really sad but somehow happy that those slutty ladies were not around.
They spend most of their time gossiping and troubling me. They actually think I have a thing with that jerk of a boss Mr. Alfred.
He has been acting weird these day.
Ignoring me as if he has never gotten close to me or even helped me.

Since the day I asked Joel out of the house, he has been bordering me like hell.
I see his name appear on my phone as it rings.
"Hello what do you want from me haven't I told you to stop calling me?"I said angrily.
"Sorry to bother you but I need to speak to you,I'm standing in the coffee shop near your work place"he said pleadingly.
"I'm busy right now, so I can't come"
"Well just come over and hear me out"he said desperately"it won't be long"
I stood up and walked to Theresa, telling her what happened. She knew what to do if they were back from the lunch break and looking for me.
I then took my clutch and left in a hurry.
On getting there, it was almost empty except for a group of suit men sitting at the far end, having an engrossed chat and Joel at the side looking down sadly at his cup of coffee.
I walked up to him and sat on the chair opposite him.
"Hi," he said nervously.
"Hi"
After about thousand minutes off silence, i finally asked,"are you going to talk or we are to continue sitting here looking at nothing?".
"Well"he sighted"I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for all that I did to you,I truly I'm". He paused and added"I wanted to know if there is still hope for us".
"Well I have forgiven you for a long time now hmmm,but a hope for us I can't say" I said getting up to leave.
He quickly brushed pass me and held me in a deep embrace, with me just trying to fight him off. He has been too quick that, I didn't even get the chance to fight him off me.
Just then,I felt a strong hand ripping us apart,pulling me behind him and giving Joel a strong blow to the face, making him trembling to the ground.
Are you okay the man asked and I froze.
The voice sounds familiar and those eyes.
What is he doing here?
"I should be asking you that" he snapped.
Did I say that loud. All the others people faces were now on us.
Before I could say a thing, he held me by the wrist and started dragging me out.
"Why did you meet that jerk, didn't you say it was over between you two", he said with an angry face.
Why is he angry, I mean this is not even his business.
"We wanted to work it out between ourselves before you came in, sir"I replied getting upset.
"It didn't look like that when you were desperately trying to get him off without succeeding".he chuckled
Oh God, he's so annoying.
Does this concern him.
I turned to walk away.
"Don't you dare walk away from me"he shouted at me. I stopped suddenly and continued to walk away.
After getting to the elevator,he ran up to me and closed the door.
"I need to talk to you,it's about your safety", he said seriously.
"Okay continue"
"There's was something wrong with the autopsy the did on your mom",he paused giving me space to take that in.
"There was a knife wound on her shoulder and the doctor also said someone tampered with your father's oxygen tube".
I gasped and looked into his face, who could have killed those innocent couple.
"There was also a note found on your dad for you,here it is", he said handing me a paper.
On opening it I saw the words were written wrongly in the paper saying
"You are now mind,Rosalid.
It looks like I have heard these words before.
Yes,I definitely have. At the hospital what I thought was a dream and at the park that I thought was just a shadow.
This means my parents have been killed and I was FOLLOWED.

What do you think will happen next, comment and give your votes.