Not Again.

Life with the boss was so good.
I get to eat the food I want,wear fashionable clothes,sleep on a good bed and even got to know my boss better.
I'm so used to calling him boss,because that's what he is.

Getting to work is so tiring. I have to get up each morning and take a cab in order to get to the bus station, then pick a bus to office, only to meet some mean spitting cobras.
My boss warned me never to let anyone know that I stay with him not even an ant.
Now here includes what happened last night with Calla.
I did not move out of my room during their argument.
That's why I'm leaving for work really early not to meet him.
Getting to work, Theresa was waiting for me at the door.

"Good morning,today you're looking exhausted."she came taking the papers off my hands.
I forgot to tell you that these days I'm the one doing most of the work.

Once a colleague said she hated my guts. Especially the fact that I'm poor and working in the same company with her. But who cares,well not me.
Let her fuck off and die.

"I didn't get enough sleep yesterday"I said running in to report to Mrs Benson with Theresa trailing behind.
"You people are late"
"Not actually, we go here three minutes earlier"I told her handing the paperwork to her.
She is always discipline and reserved.

"You may go to work"

" Thanks Mrs Benson"

I don't know why but she always get me off guide.
"What do you mean by you are tired?", Theresa asked "Did you not sleep well."
"How can I when I had all those paper works to do". Hiding the Calla incident.
The office today is noisy considering the fact that our boss is not yet in.

Ping!

We heard the elevator sound and steps.
Everyone went quiet as cemetery.
Nobody dared lookin his direction.
Not even me with what happened last night with Calla,I don't even think I can face him.
"WHY ARE YOU ALL IDLING AROUND" with only that we all knew he was in a bad mood. Everybody started picking up something to busy themselves with.
"Miss Rosalind" I heard my name "Meet me in my office, in thirty minutes."

Oh my ...
So I have to meet him now. Time flew really fast.
All eyes were on me. I turned towards Theresa for assurance but all I had was the look of pity.
As I stood up I gathered courage, I knew I was shaky but what else did I expect myself to feel.

Crush.
I heard something crush and knew what I was in for.
Finally getting in, I said,
"Excuse sir,you called for me".

His eyes were facing the window, l just stood there yet adjusting my surrounding. There were broken glasses everywhere including his phone.

"Yes I did, but it now forty-three minutes pass that time. What were you doing."

"Sorry sir, but I was doing some work", I said looking at him with fear in my eyes.
I saw hurt in his eyes and wanted to know why.
"Why are you looking at me like that,do you have something to say."

Should I ask him or let it be?
Maybe he doesn't want me to know.
If that why is he asking.

"I'm waiting for your talk"
"Ehm sir,I wanted to know if Calla broke up with you."

"Well she didn't, but you should be the one worrying because he is going to tell Desmond."
"What!!" I gasped. "She can't do that, I mean we did nothing, right?"

"You should be explaining that to her."
Getting up,he walked up to me and held my hands saying, "don't worry he wouldn't believe her"
"What if he..." Just then the door opened and in came Calla with Desmond behind.
Not again..

What do yo think is happening, leave your votes and comments.