Worst.

Rosa's POV

Ethan was sent to USA, last week and I can not wait to perform the wedding rites before leaving to see him.
I don't want to see Alfred's face because I might breakdown. It better for me not to ever see or hear from him again, even though my heart feels otherwise. I just wish him luck with his new found love.

I have moved to my uncle's house. My sisters and their fiancées have moved in with me.
Its crazy how Juliana is now my mom and my uncle is always there for me like dad.
As of Edwina, she makes sure to laugh with me but I know she hates my decision. Sometimes, I see fear in her eyes and I wonder what she is afraid of.

These days have been busy with shopping here and there.

...

Today, is the D-day.
I am very nervous, I can feel my body shake as  my uncle led me to the alter.
Looking around, I saw Juliana full of smiles and looking at Edwina, I remember what she told me back in the room.
"Rosa,are you sure you want to do this?"
I could not answer it.

"Wow, my beautiful bride is here" he said when I was handed over to him.

"Not compared to the groom" I said trying to release the tension within me.

After exchanging the vows, the priest asked
"If there is anyone here against this marriage, should speak or for ever remain silent."

I looked around,to find no one against us. Looking back at Chris, I will soon become Rosalind Roland.

"I now pronounce yo..."

"Wait Mr priest" I turned to face the familiar voice, to realise it belonged to ... My heart flipped, yes he was Mr Alfred.

"Are you Mr Chris Roland" this time, it was Detective Henry's voice.

"Yes I am" Chris responded."how may I help you."

"You are under arrest, for the murder of Mr and Mrs Livingston, attempted murder on Ethan and Mr Alfred. You have the right to remain silent or anything you say or do will be used against you in the court of law. You can contact your attorney when we get to the station."

Before I could digest that information, Chris quickly pulled out a gun,held me by the neck and aimed the gun at my head.

"Nobody moves or I will shoot her and myself. You think I will let her go, her uncle gave her to me" he then laughed evilly and said "she belongs to me, her mom and dad just stood in the way".

Tears started flowing down my cheeks as I realized the mistake I made almost marrying my parents killer.

Looking at Alfred,I saw fear in his eyes, he was trying not to cry and was shouting for the police to do something.
"Nobody stands on my way and go free. You, lover boy" he said now aiming the gun at Alfred.
"It is time for you to meet your love seeking mom and adulterous father"
With that, I heard a BANG!
And Alfred came crashing to the ground right before my eyes.

At that moment everything slow down before my eyes, I was too surprised to scream. I was petrified. As he dragged me out and my eyes were still on Alfred's body.
Gaining back my senses,

"You shot him," I screamed
"You damn psycho, you shot him"
And with that, I quickly removed my hand from his grip and biting deep into his hand till I saw blood oozing out.
"You b!tch,you dare to bite me." He slapped me across the jaw. With the impact sending me to the ground.

What I saw next was flash as Chris fell on me and Desmond carrying me with blood all over my gown.

Show your love by voting and commenting. Please I need your support. If you want me to publish the next book, comment.