Leadings.

"I still don't get you,can you please explain much further"Mr Alfred said.

"Actually, the driver of the truck that hit your car , was caught and arrest while he was fleeing from the scene." Detective Henry started

"He was only charged for hit - and - run, until he was found dead in his cell yesterday with a rope around his neck and a letter saying he intentionally did it."
"He also confessed to killing Rosa's father by switching off his breathing machines" he paused and took a deep breath.
"What I don't get here is why he was doing that and what for,or who?"

This is not good at all. What do I do,even the people I love lives are in danger.

"So what do we do?,Are the police not taking care of it." Mr Alfred said.

"Well that's the main problem.  Nobody seems to care. The ruled it over because the  murderer is dead,even though there is a lot of leap holes available."

"So what can we do?"I said finally finding my voice.

"That's a nice question. Well we have to do the investigation ourselves. In other to get the psycho. What do you say to that?"

"I'm in" we said simultaneously.

"First of all we need to see the body of the man to no causes of death."

"I will go with you." Mr Alfred said.

"You can't, you need to first get well soon. I can't follow you with your broken ribs"

"Rosa, don't speak to me like that, I'm coming along, right Detective."

"I'm sorry but Rosa is right,we will feed you later with the outcomes."

Mr Alfred was really angry but who cares, it's for his own good. At that, we stood up and left.

The hospital was very busy with sick people here and there,blood oozing from wounded people,among others.
So it was so terrifying.

We came here to get the doctor's signature in order to be able to see the body in the morgue. Because they didn't get his name, his file was 'X'.

Here we are standing among dead bodies, and the freezer will not let us alone.

"Rosa,are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes,don't worry I can do it."but I think I'm already regretting my Statement.

"This is the body of  'X' number 193"the man in charge of the morgue said"and this is his file."

"Thank you." Detective Henry said,taking the file from him.
"But please can we take a closer look at the body?"

"Oh yes you may,but you have five minutes to do that."

Studying the body closely, I noticed that one of his hand was closed tightly.

"Detective, please have a look at something, his hand is closed."

He looked at it and told me to help open the hand.
After three good minutes of trying, we finally got it opened and guess what we found there,a botch.

"This belong to our senior most detective, what  is it doing in his hand." Detective Henry said.

"Time up,you need to come back next time"the man shouted.

Now sitting in a hotel room,we tried connecting the bit and pieces.

The man was claimed to have killed himself, his other hand was holding a botch and there was a rope around his neck.

Questions involved,
I. If he killed himself.
    1. How did he do it with one hand?
     2. Why was he holding the botch?

II. If he was killed,
      1. Why were there no signs in the prison?
       2. Who did it and why?

After hours of brooding over the matter,we decided to go see the footage.