Suspects.

On getting there,Detective Henry decided to go in.
The guard refused him entry saying, it was confidential.
After trying to convince them without succeeding, I decided to use my lady charm.

I walked into the washroom when Detective Henry, came out and told me his encounter.
I thickened my makeup and deepened my lipstick. Then came out.

"What are you trying to do?"

"Just play your part,I will keep him busy" and with that,I left not wanting him to stop me.

Getting nearer to the door,I pulled my skirt upwards to make it look short.

And adjusted my bra,to make my breast seen.

"Hi Mister handsome"I seductively said.

"What do you want here?"he asked strictly.

Its going to be hard seducing this man.

"I saw you through the window and was wondering why an energetic handsome man like you was doing all alone."

"Well you want to be my company, why not start with a lap dance."

What does he mean by that, does he think  I'm a whore?
I was about changing my mind when I saw Detective Henry sneaking into the records room.

"Well,I think my dear beast here needs to be tamed." With that, I started dancing to a tune I played on my phone.

I felt like vomiting when he practically held my backside and leaned closer.
God,where are you?this monster is actually taking advantage of me.

Just then my phone rang.
"Hello sweetheart"I said,knowing who I was speaking to.
"I'm done"the voice at the other end said.
"Oh you're out,I only went into a shop to buy something, I will be right there. Love you"I said cutting a call which was already cut.

"I have to go now my husband is waiting for me."I said to the guard.
"Well,let me give you my number, we can finish this later." He said winking at me.

"OK,it was nice meeting you,make sure you don't get that face sad because it fits you not" taking one last look at him,I could see he was on and oh God if Henry hadn't called in time,I can't imagine what would have happened to me.

"Did you get it"  I said after entering the car with him.

"Yes,but I don't think Mr Alfred will be happy with your strategic."

"He's nothing to me and besides how will he know if we don't tell him."

Back to the hotel

We now need to play the videos and get to know the intruder.

"Pause,look at that face carefully,why is he there" I asked while we watched the CCTV recording.
"That's our Inspector General what is he doing there?"

"Oh my God,this can't be."

"Detective, what is it, did you get a clue?"

"The botch belongs to him." He said pointing at the screen.

"Which means...OH NO" finally getting the picture.
He is involved in this.